GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gypsies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
I hate them.
I was in the car park near the train station, taking a kid from down my road to his football match because his parents were busy.
Little Gypsy kid sits in his caravan and throws an egg, whcih spluts and hits my shoe.
He then does the w-ker sign at me.
Then his Dad comes and tries to start a fight with me, and about 15 heads pop out from their caravans. Anyway, I stand there just staring at this man, he eventually walks off.
I now feel really stupid because I'm basically in the middle of all these caravans with all these smelly ugly people staring at me.
I hate Gypsies.
Mon 04/11/02 at 21:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Well there was a load of gippos in a field in livingston near a wood. When they sodded off my dad and his team were sent in to take care of the rubbish, but they also found excrement. The dirty buggers didnt even use a toilet.
Mon 04/11/02 at 21:17
Regular
"Bobba you"
I hate them also.

They gang up in numbers. Once my Dad took me ot the park I must of been about 7, this bloke keep staring at my Dad (my Dad not taking no s***) He said "what are you looking at?"

Then we came back to find my Dad's car front window smashed. He would of done somthing about this but they were in groups of say 10!

I hate 'erm I do.
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
There where a load of gypsies on a small field on my way to work, they left a right mess when they eventually sodded off. ASDA bags full of rubbish, empty gas canisters they use to power their stinking homes, even a smashed up car and they turned the grass they where parked on into wasteland.
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:03
Regular
"..."
I think the reason they live in caravans is because they spend all their money on brand new Range Rovers with blacked out windows. They always have the top of the range ones too...
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:31
Regular
If Asher D had written "I hate Jews" at the end of his post, he would have been banned. So why not the same treatment for "I hate gypsies"? -
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:26
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Nomad Soul wrote:
> Why is it that someone can say "I hate gypsies" and no-one
> bats an eye, but if I said "I hate Jews", I would be accused
> of being racist Nazi?

Because everyone hates Gypsies?
Mon 04/11/02 at 13:24
Regular
Why is it that someone can say "I hate gypsies" and no-one bats an eye, but if I said "I hate Jews", I would be accused of being racist Nazi?
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:15
Regular
Gypsies? That's not very p.c.

The politically correct name is .....travellers.

Huh?
Sat 02/11/02 at 23:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Travelling Folk.
They have no fingernails.
Mon 28/10/02 at 09:41
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Possum in a bottle wrote:
> God i hate pikeys, I've got this big field opposite me and they lived
> there for about a year and we never felt safe and the cops did jack
> all.

Unlucky. A primary school is about a minute away from me and Gypsies camp in the field, so someone called the coppers on them :D

I hate Gypsies, bloody freeloading gits. Want eveything for nothing. Still, it's funny watching police tell them to basically sod off :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.