GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DREAMS"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 01:27
Regular
Dreams, have you ever talked about you're dreams to each other?

well, lets talk about you're dreams you have had and see how interesting they are, they can be short or long, just as they are good and some may be funny.

I will do my dream tomorrow when I wake up out of bed.

so get down and type you're dreams and get chchchatting about them.
Sun 27/10/02 at 01:27
Regular
Dreams, have you ever talked about you're dreams to each other?

well, lets talk about you're dreams you have had and see how interesting they are, they can be short or long, just as they are good and some may be funny.

I will do my dream tomorrow when I wake up out of bed.

so get down and type you're dreams and get chchchatting about them.
Wed 30/10/02 at 11:25
Regular
Last night I dreamt I was a prisoner in a dark vomit-splashed underground chamber.
I was talking to another prisoner (who was in a cell opposite to mine) about how pink rabbits dance on rainbows and why this frollicking causes thunder storms.
After a while, an ogre dressed in a flowery dress entered the corridor between the cells. He was armed with chain-saw.
With a large key, the ogre then opened the cell door of the other prisoner, fired up the chain-saw, and proceeded to saw him into bits.
There was blood and guts everywhere.
The ogre then left the scene.
The other prisoner's severed head then rolled through the bars of his cell into my cell.
I picked it up and head-butted it.
-End of dream-
Thu 31/10/02 at 11:15
I used to get a lot of recurring dreams. Generally they involved me being chased by something - and then getting eaten by it. Then there was the one with the mammoth coming through my wall...
Sat 02/11/02 at 00:28
I had this dream where i was outside and i saw a big explosion that wiped out everything then it hit me. It happend about 2 or 3 times unitl i woke up
Sun 03/11/02 at 17:21
Regular
"bWo > You"
My personal favourite is the 'Bin Laden in the Glass Bus' one.

Bin Laden was sitting in a driver-less bus made entirely of glass through the Tora Bora mountains, with the Americans dropping tons of bombs all around him, but not a single one was anywhere near him. I was sitting in a helicopter reporting on the story for Fox News. Weird...
Mon 04/11/02 at 09:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Only in Dreams.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.