GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fat guts."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/10/02 at 12:19
Regular
There are many of us out there with big fat guts and like it but others sometimes don`t like it so let me ask you this.

What do you think of fat gutted people?
Tue 05/11/02 at 19:22
"Large and in Charge"
Beer guts do feal kinda nice.
Thu 31/10/02 at 23:56
"Large and in Charge"
You`r intitled to you`r opinion so I gess its OK.
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Albert the Large wrote:
> Totoro wrote:
> I’m slim like a whippet, so I have no worries about horrid fat
> barrel
> guts.
>
> My fat barrel gut isn`t horrid!

I wasn’t necessarily implying it was, I'm sure it's lovely ;)
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:40
"Large and in Charge"
Totoro wrote:
> I’m slim like a whippet, so I have no worries about horrid fat barrel
> guts.

My fat barrel gut isn`t horrid!
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I’m slim like a whippet, so I have no worries about horrid fat barrel guts.
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:32
"Large and in Charge"
Fat keeps you warm in the winter
Mon 28/10/02 at 16:31
Regular
"where's my tag?"
How much does a 34 waist person weigh? 20 stone? Anyway, the best way to lose weight is to use your own brain, never mind all those gym programs and special diet foods. I'll give you a list of things you should and shouldn't do to lose weight...

===Should do's===

1/ Find a fresh patch of woodland and jog around it for about 45 minutes. Never jog near a main road as you will be breathing in all the pollution.

2/ A good diet doesn't mean you should cut out 90% of your food intake. A good diet is swopping round the 100% bad foods you eat for 100% good and 'tasty' foods. Don't underestimate how delicious healthy food can taste.

3/ If you can afford it, start buying Organic foods. They are more 'cleaner' for your body (no pesticides and man made chemicals), and believe me, they taste a million times better than normal processed foods.

===Shouldn't do's===

1/ Never buy so called fat reducing foods (slim fast) as they do nothing more than what healthy diest can do. Plus, did you know that slim fast is made by the same people that also make a wide variety of junk foods? Yes they do. This company that makes slim fast also makes foods that get you fat. Ironic isn't it?

2/ Never over exercise to the point of your heart popping. Just work until you feel breathless.

That concludes my fitness advice for today. Now where did I put that block of lard? I'm feeling peckish...
Mon 28/10/02 at 10:39
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I hate fat guts. I hate my fat gut more than anything.

About 4-5 months ago I went to buy a new pair of trousers, and picked up a 32 waist, tried them on and could not get into them. I honestly felt sick having to buy a 34.

I have since joined the gym, stopped eating a whole load of stuff and have lost 3 stone. Theres still a long way to go, but I feel much better for it. I'll feel a lot better once the last 2 stone are gone.
Mon 28/10/02 at 10:16
"Large and in Charge"
But my gut just keeps on growing?
Mon 28/10/02 at 10:15
"Large and in Charge"
But it only works on my armes and chest.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.