GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Batman: Arkham Asylum"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Batman: Arkham Asylum'.
Wed 13/08/08 at 13:30
"possibly impossible"
Batman: Arkham Asylum is a new game currently being created for PS3, 360 and Windows. It takes the dark feel of the the movie Dark Knight but creates a new and unique storyline.

DC Comics writer Paul Dini does the honours for the storyline and Eidos Interactive/Warner Bros are handling the distribution.

Phil Rogers, CEO of Eidos Interactive says “Players become Batman, like he has never been seen before in a video game, as he fights through intense circumstances in Arkham Asylum utilizing his intuitive detective skills and aggressive melee attacks.”

“Batman: Arkham Asylum offers players the chance to battle Gotham’s worst villains with Batman’s physical and psychological strength in a graphically distinct and story-driven game,” said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

Sounds promising...
Wed 13/08/08 at 14:08
Regular
"THFC"
Sounds very good! i really enjoy batman films, and i like the look of the lego games. Hopefully this will be the more "grown up" version which gives fans a solid Batman game where you really can be the Dark Knight
Wed 13/08/08 at 13:30
"possibly impossible"
Batman: Arkham Asylum is a new game currently being created for PS3, 360 and Windows. It takes the dark feel of the the movie Dark Knight but creates a new and unique storyline.

DC Comics writer Paul Dini does the honours for the storyline and Eidos Interactive/Warner Bros are handling the distribution.

Phil Rogers, CEO of Eidos Interactive says “Players become Batman, like he has never been seen before in a video game, as he fights through intense circumstances in Arkham Asylum utilizing his intuitive detective skills and aggressive melee attacks.”

“Batman: Arkham Asylum offers players the chance to battle Gotham’s worst villains with Batman’s physical and psychological strength in a graphically distinct and story-driven game,” said Martin Tremblay, President, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

Sounds promising...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.