GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SSx tips"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 12:41
Regular
i have unlocked all the courses except PIPEDREAM can any one help me
Sat 09/12/00 at 18:49
Regular
I have the untracked course, and I agree with turbonutter that you need a gold in Aloha and Pipedream for untracked, but the rest of the medals can be bronze or silver. (I only have a silver in Mesablanca showoff).

As for pipedream itself, just get medals through all the showoffs.
Sat 09/12/00 at 10:37
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Okay, I've completed this with 5 characters so far, so I know what I'm talking about

If you want to get UNTRACKED, you have to get gold in all races and in the showoffs. To get PIPEDREAM, you have to get a medal in ALOHA ICE JAM race, and all the other showoff courses. Once you get gold in PIPEDREAM and ALOHA ICE JAM you can ride UNTRACKED.

I know all the shortcuts for this game, and some really BIG points scorers on PIPEDREAM, so E-mail me at [email protected] if you want more info.
Mon 04/12/00 at 22:03
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Hey there,

Just a tip for you, punch in O X X X X on the main screen mode to get a list of tips etc. Repeat to turn off.
Mon 04/12/00 at 17:51
Just found the answer in PSM2 mag...

'Unlock the Pipedream course by gaining medals in the first 5 courses in showoff mode'

Bummer. They are really difficult !
Mon 04/12/00 at 13:07
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
gold in all showoff events aswell you must be joking i know people complain about easy games but that is extracting the urine.
Mon 04/12/00 at 12:55
Can't help - but I have the same problem.

I have Gold on all races - I am thinking maybe we need to get gold in all freestyle events also ?
(Imagine that on Ahola Ice Jam)

Come on guys - help needed.
Mon 04/12/00 at 12:41
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
i have unlocked all the courses except PIPEDREAM can any one help me

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.