GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game trading"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 12:29
Regular
does anyone know of a good website for games exchange as i want to dump ISS for ps2 in favour of NHL 2001
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:55
"High polygon count"
I traded in 16 PlayStation games when I picked up my PS2 from Game - not my whole collection, just the ones I hadn't played for ages - and they gave me a grand total of £74.

Yes, assuming that each cost £39.99 originally, that's £74 for £639.84 worth of software!

Of course, they *say* they'll sell them as pre-owned - but I take good care of my stuff, and they were all in as-new condition. So, they could in theory sell any that haven't gone Platinum at full price!
Wed 06/12/00 at 12:48
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
right..i couldnt wait to trade ISS for NHL 2001 so i have just bought it ....hope its good ...by the way i have just phoned my local games shop and asked for trade prices on the following games

FF8
NHL99
LMA manager
tekken 3
GT2

titles at the top of their respctive genres
and all they offered me was £25 quid the lot

can u beleive it
i cant
Mon 04/12/00 at 12:37
"High polygon count"
Can't give you any sites, but you should love NHL! I couldn't stop playing it... until SSX came through on Friday...
Mon 04/12/00 at 12:29
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
does anyone know of a good website for games exchange as i want to dump ISS for ps2 in favour of NHL 2001

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.