GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Do me a Flavour!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/08/08 at 10:43
Regular
"THFC"
I dont know if any of you have seen the advert, but Walkers have got a great competition going on, where you make up a flavour of crisp, if you win then you get a % of the profits that flavour makes!

Do Me a Flavour

I have made a couple so far and thought it would be a little novel thing to see what kind of flavours we all come up with. One of the best i have seen (didnt put it on as so many people have) is crispy aromatic duck.

I have done the following;

Cheese & Marmite
Sweet & Sour
Honey & Lemon Duck
Steak in Black Bean Sauce

You can enter as many times as you want, post what flavours you make and i think you get sent some reference numbers via e-mail so put them up here (mine have not come through yet)

EDIT:
The top 6 flavours from judges get put into shops, which ever sells the best then wins £50,000 and 1% of the profits it makes in the future!
The other 5 who do not win get £10,000
Wed 18/02/09 at 21:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Edgy wrote:
> Still, Beef Flavour Monster Munch can never be beaten...even if
> it doesn't contain any bovine substances...

I like all Monster Munch. The Beef ones are good, especially if you get one that seems to be completely covered in flavouring! Pickled Onion and the spicy ones are quite nice as well!
Wed 18/02/09 at 20:47
"possibly impossible"
Our work's machine that does crisps and chocolate sells them for 60p a pack, so not tried any so far.

Honestly though, London office gets them subsidised and we have to pay almost double the shop price despite earning less, what's all that about?
Wed 18/02/09 at 20:39
Regular
I remember the comic relief baked bean flavour (although my mother remembers it when she was a child too, so it wasn't new then) - can't say I was too keen on it. Got sickly after a while.

Still, Beef Flavour Monster Munch can never be beaten...even if it doesn't contain any bovine substances...
Wed 18/02/09 at 12:57
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Edgy wrote:
> I'm keen to try Cajun Squirrel though...

It's not too good - tastes like a cross between the baked bean flavour they did a few years back, mixed with earwax and tonic water.

Nice picture on the front though...
Wed 18/02/09 at 10:55
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I tried the Builder's Breakfast... it just tasted of egg which crisps should never ever taste of! The Squirrel was quite nice and, although really weird, Chocolate and Chilli wasn't bad either.
Wed 18/02/09 at 07:39
Regular
"THFC"
Builders Breakfast i like - and onion bahji (no sure how to spell)

Chilli and Chocolate is horrible, i had one crisp and the rest went in the bin lol
Tue 17/02/09 at 18:57
Regular
Builders Breakfast was a bit smokey for me...and not nice smokey like 'smoky' bacon flavour.

I'm keen to try Cajun Squirrel though...
Tue 17/02/09 at 16:34
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> I noticed in Morrisons that they're selling the new choices now
> Has anyone tried them yet? Any good? I think the flavours are..
>

> Builder's Breakfast
> Cajun Squirrel (Meh)
> Chilli & Chocolate (Taste of nothing)
> Crispy Duck & Hoi Sin (Not bad)
> Fish & Chips
> Onion Bhaji

3 down, not impressed but then i don't like crisps really.
Tue 17/02/09 at 15:04
Regular
I noticed in Morrisons that they're selling the new choices now Has anyone tried them yet? Any good? I think the flavours are..

Builder's Breakfast (?)
Cajun Squirrel (?)
Chilli & Chocolate
Crispy Duck & Hoi Sin
Fish & Chips
Onion Bhaji
Fri 15/08/08 at 17:43
Regular
Yayyyyyyyyy! Lol, rate me highly.

^-^

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.