GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The sad and lonely life of Puff Daddy! Part 1"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/12/00 at 10:35
Regular
Sean coombs was born to a vole during the great LSD crisis of '74. He soon grew to the size of 12" tall, at which he has stayed at ever since. It wasn't untill he moved to the 'hood' at the age of 11 that he was taken in by the gang he was to call his family. This group was made up of the following:
BIGGY - so called because of his penchant for mars bars and ribena - a fat kid he was picked on for his lingering smell and dale wintonesque voice. He added smalls to the end of his name to try and combat his flabby image.
2PAC - addicted to butter he got his name because of the amount of packs he consumed a night. Keeping tonnes of it under his mums headscarf or 'bandanna'.
MA$E - acidic like spittle gave him his name after blinding a cat on a greeny rampage!

Puffy wasn't liked - hence his name - this was due in part to biggy trying to divert attention away from his own sexuality but mainly because he liked netball and had posters of freddie mercury in his locker. As the rest of his gang rapped he wished he could be part of it.
TRANSCRIPTED COVERSATION from Puffy's biog "boy! boy for sale"
Puffy: Awwwwwww let us be in it
Biggy:No, P*ss off! jesus who aked him!
2Pac:awww my mum made me bring him!
Puffy: let us rap - please! look...mary had a litle lamb..fleece was white as snow!
MA$E: mate yer jus crap!
2Pac- can't jus leave him...er....u record us - er...u'll be the...er...prducer...yeah thats it...producer..
Puffy: what do i do
Biggy: Jus press bloody record!

And so Puffy became their producer - trying to sneak his girly voice into songs and his face into their videos. He was just waitin for somethin to happen...and something did....

To be continued....
Mon 04/12/00 at 10:35
Sean coombs was born to a vole during the great LSD crisis of '74. He soon grew to the size of 12" tall, at which he has stayed at ever since. It wasn't untill he moved to the 'hood' at the age of 11 that he was taken in by the gang he was to call his family. This group was made up of the following:
BIGGY - so called because of his penchant for mars bars and ribena - a fat kid he was picked on for his lingering smell and dale wintonesque voice. He added smalls to the end of his name to try and combat his flabby image.
2PAC - addicted to butter he got his name because of the amount of packs he consumed a night. Keeping tonnes of it under his mums headscarf or 'bandanna'.
MA$E - acidic like spittle gave him his name after blinding a cat on a greeny rampage!

Puffy wasn't liked - hence his name - this was due in part to biggy trying to divert attention away from his own sexuality but mainly because he liked netball and had posters of freddie mercury in his locker. As the rest of his gang rapped he wished he could be part of it.
TRANSCRIPTED COVERSATION from Puffy's biog "boy! boy for sale"
Puffy: Awwwwwww let us be in it
Biggy:No, P*ss off! jesus who aked him!
2Pac:awww my mum made me bring him!
Puffy: let us rap - please! look...mary had a litle lamb..fleece was white as snow!
MA$E: mate yer jus crap!
2Pac- can't jus leave him...er....u record us - er...u'll be the...er...prducer...yeah thats it...producer..
Puffy: what do i do
Biggy: Jus press bloody record!

And so Puffy became their producer - trying to sneak his girly voice into songs and his face into their videos. He was just waitin for somethin to happen...and something did....

To be continued....
Wed 04/04/01 at 16:00
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Of course, he is now known as P. Diddy, which kinda confirms what you said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.