GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigis Mansion the worst game of all time?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/10/02 at 13:14
Regular
I think that this game is really bad because of a few things.1-In japan Mansion means block of flats so why they called it that i don't know. 2-It is one of the smallest games on the GC if not the smallest ever. I bought a gamecube and used up all my cash on it and the game and i completed it in 5 hours without a guide. If you win a game don't get3 this one
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:14
Regular
"Sorry Guys!"
I think that this game is really bad because of a few things.1-In japan Mansion means block of flats so why they called it that i don't know. 2-It is one of the smallest games on the GC if not the smallest ever. I bought a gamecube and used up all my cash on it and the game and i completed it in 5 hours without a guide. If you win a game don't get3 this one
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:15
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Its hardly the worst game ever. You havent played south park.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
tolmista wrote:
> I think that this game is really bad because of a few things.1-In
> japan Mansion means block of flats so why they called it that i don't
> know.

I don't thin that they would have called it 'Mansion' in Japan, do you?

> 2-It is one of the smallest games on the GC if not the smallest
> ever.

No, sorry y friend, this does not make it a bad game. Would you like a long, crappy, drawn out game, or one that keeps you interested for the whole time you play it? Guess which one I'd coose

> I bought a gamecube and used up all my cash on it and the game
> and i completed it in 5 hours without a guide.

Good for you.

> If you win a game don't
> get this one

I think it is up to them whether they choose Luigi's or not, not you.
Wed 23/10/02 at 13:57
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Its a brilliant game its just short, but I bet you havent found all the secrets have you?

And I bet you would have been complaining if they hadnt released a mario game as one of the launch games wouldn't you.
Wed 23/10/02 at 16:58
Regular
"not dead"
Actually I really enjoy the game.

Still play it sometimes, because it's so much fun.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:02
Regular
I'm still playing through the Hidden Mansion, it's a lot harder than I thought.
Wed 23/10/02 at 17:07
Regular
no, the worst game of all time would have to be tomb raider for a third person sshooter there's not a lot of shooting.
Wed 23/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
"Nebla"
Keep your opinions to your self, some of us out here like games and don't judge them because you used a guide and did it quickly

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.