GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The next big game !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/12/00 at 21:30
Regular
With Shenmue out and plenty of us enjoying that, it looks as though we are soon to be treated to yet another amazing ground breaking game :-)

The game i'm talking about is Phantasy Star Online. Anyone who has bought the latest official dreamcast magazine will probably have seen the movie on the demo and maybe read the interview with a member of the sonic team.

This game looks so amazing ! Not only will it be the first online console RPG, but it will also smash language barriers !
I've been keeping an eye out for info on this game and by the looks of things, we will be able to get our mits on it by mid January !

It'll be so great creating your own character and interacting with people from all over the world :-)
I'll definatly be up early on release day for this one !
It looks as though dreamcast owners are in for a suberb year of gaming in 2001 :-)

Apparently there will be 50 quests to play offline, 50 online, plus more quests will be available for download from the internet !
So theres going to be plenty of longevity in this game :-)
Plus it'll be interesting to meet all these different players from different countries and with it being an RPG, there will be a lot more talk between people than in say an online strategy game.

Many of you who have played games online will probably have come accross those types of people that like to do nothing but shout abuse and swear at you and other players the whole time. A nice little touch is that if your character is incapacitated (cause you don't seem to really die), its upto your team mates to revive you.
If the one on the ground is the little twerp whos been giving you and the others grief for awhile, instead of reviving him, you can simply leave the annoying little git on the floor begging for help !

Apparently this will be a game that creates and desolves friendships, not to mention be one of the greatest online and gaming experiences ever !
Dreamcast owners start saving your pennies now cause this looks to be awesome ! :-)
Mon 04/12/00 at 22:10
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Can't believe i actually won ! :-)

Think your right about the luck sheepy ;-))

And as for dans comment - damn right dreamcast has the best games line up ! Seems like every month theres a new massive game coming out :-)

Anyway, thanks for the congrats guys, guess i better think of a game to claim :-) Capcom vs SNK is a big contender for me at the moment cause i love the neo geo characters like Kyo Kusanagi and Yuri Sakazaki ;-)

Might make sure if my cousin still intends to buy me quake still first though ;-))
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:30
Regular
Read what i pop to the top!
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Its a private joke! And who are you BTW?
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:25
Regular
Or maybe i said to many good lucks to you all!
Mon 04/12/00 at 19:22
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Savatt! It looks like my SHEEPY magic worked on us both!

Well Done!

POWER OF THE SHEEP!
Mon 04/12/00 at 17:17
Excellent! Well done on your game!
I am also looking forward to these =games. Dreamcast has THE best games doesn't it!?
Sun 03/12/00 at 21:30
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
With Shenmue out and plenty of us enjoying that, it looks as though we are soon to be treated to yet another amazing ground breaking game :-)

The game i'm talking about is Phantasy Star Online. Anyone who has bought the latest official dreamcast magazine will probably have seen the movie on the demo and maybe read the interview with a member of the sonic team.

This game looks so amazing ! Not only will it be the first online console RPG, but it will also smash language barriers !
I've been keeping an eye out for info on this game and by the looks of things, we will be able to get our mits on it by mid January !

It'll be so great creating your own character and interacting with people from all over the world :-)
I'll definatly be up early on release day for this one !
It looks as though dreamcast owners are in for a suberb year of gaming in 2001 :-)

Apparently there will be 50 quests to play offline, 50 online, plus more quests will be available for download from the internet !
So theres going to be plenty of longevity in this game :-)
Plus it'll be interesting to meet all these different players from different countries and with it being an RPG, there will be a lot more talk between people than in say an online strategy game.

Many of you who have played games online will probably have come accross those types of people that like to do nothing but shout abuse and swear at you and other players the whole time. A nice little touch is that if your character is incapacitated (cause you don't seem to really die), its upto your team mates to revive you.
If the one on the ground is the little twerp whos been giving you and the others grief for awhile, instead of reviving him, you can simply leave the annoying little git on the floor begging for help !

Apparently this will be a game that creates and desolves friendships, not to mention be one of the greatest online and gaming experiences ever !
Dreamcast owners start saving your pennies now cause this looks to be awesome ! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.