GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE No Mercy - Opinions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 15:21
Regular
I thought that WWE No Mercy was great, The Hell in a Cell was excellant, But my favourite match was Benoit / Angle vs Rey Jr / Edge. I also thought having differant commentators for the Raw / Smackdown matches was just stoopid! What did you Guys Think?
Tue 22/10/02 at 21:19
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
The match of the night had to be Benoit and Angle Vs Edge and Rey Mysterio. That Ruled!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:04
Regular
"One More Chance"
The Hell In A Cell was average. I think the problem is the HIAC is such a big match the fans expect some thing big and special when there is one, a blind mind hearing the commentary probably would not of been able to realise it was even a HIAC if they had not mentioned it. It was average and needed a big bump.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hell In A Cell was okay I thought, only someone as crazy as Mick Foley woould take bumps like that and I reckon the WWE are trying to prove it.

Lesnar's victory rules, I love his massive push.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:12
Regular
The hell in a cell match was rubbish.Fair enough we all knew brock would win but in that way.No way could Undertaker get destroyed in his own match.Also why was there no extreme move pulled off.It would of been much better if Undertaker demolished brock but brock got a cheap win e.g a chair shot then a surprise f-5 or his buddy matt hardy version 1.0 could of interfeared
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:05
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
no. mercy. was. crap.

**bazzman has spoke-ed**
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:21
I thought that WWE No Mercy was great, The Hell in a Cell was excellant, But my favourite match was Benoit / Angle vs Rey Jr / Edge. I also thought having differant commentators for the Raw / Smackdown matches was just stoopid! What did you Guys Think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.