GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dear God"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/09/06 at 18:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just when you think the Simpsons can't hit any lower they just keep outdoing themselves over and over again (which will probably come to a head with the movie)

Curse you to hell Groening and your political nonsense in place of actual comedy
Sun 17/09/06 at 22:46
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I left the room halfway through this episode. It was the most boring one I've ever seen.
Sun 17/09/06 at 22:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup the whole split the school into boys half and girls half. Fudging crap.

Stop focusing episodes on Lisa for god sake, she's the least funniest character in the history of anything ever
Sun 17/09/06 at 22:36
Regular
Are you talking about that episode on SKY today? That was pretty funny.
Sun 17/09/06 at 18:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Just when you think the Simpsons can't hit any lower they just keep outdoing themselves over and over again (which will probably come to a head with the movie)

Curse you to hell Groening and your political nonsense in place of actual comedy

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.