GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Gatherings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
You either love them or you hate them.

Today, I hate them.

I have one in about an hour and at the moment I am refusing to go.

Why do I hate them? Well when they tell you you've grown isn't so bad it's more of the looks they give you after they haven't seen you in a while. For example, you will go and visit some friends, they won't even look at you they'll just take you as you. But when you go to family things you walk through the door and along with the hello's you get everyones eye look you up and down just trying to find a way you've changed.

It's like when you fancy someone and you are kind of examining them to see if they are good enough apperance wise.

"I see you've changed you're hair"

"Yeah"

And that's it.

Maybe they try and make conversation with lines like that?

Then the little kids just run around you all day and ask you to play games with them and ask when they will be able to come and visit to play on your games console and rin the controller and saved game.

Grrrrr
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:55
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
They're normally quality. I get fed and watered, and get to play with all my neices and nephews toys. I'm just waiting for them to grow up enough I can start whupping them at deathmatches....
Sun 20/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
Got back from one bout two hours ago.
Hated every single minute of it.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Livin' it down"
My Aunt came round for a visit today, I just went out for a pint. :D
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:32
"Uzi Lover"
You either love them or you hate them.

Today, I hate them.

I have one in about an hour and at the moment I am refusing to go.

Why do I hate them? Well when they tell you you've grown isn't so bad it's more of the looks they give you after they haven't seen you in a while. For example, you will go and visit some friends, they won't even look at you they'll just take you as you. But when you go to family things you walk through the door and along with the hello's you get everyones eye look you up and down just trying to find a way you've changed.

It's like when you fancy someone and you are kind of examining them to see if they are good enough apperance wise.

"I see you've changed you're hair"

"Yeah"

And that's it.

Maybe they try and make conversation with lines like that?

Then the little kids just run around you all day and ask you to play games with them and ask when they will be able to come and visit to play on your games console and rin the controller and saved game.

Grrrrr

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.