GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"People & Fruit"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
I've just read a little news story about how a Man made a cannon to fire a Pumpkin a mile. It kind of get's you wondering whether or not this person had far too much time on his hands. This is the kind of thing you only do when you get REALLY bored.

I then read on to read that it was part of a competion sponsored by a Radio Station in yes you've guessed it...America. Now I know we have maybe one or two Americans on the forums so no offence.

Don't worry though, I saw a news story on the TV about a week ago showing me a Grape throwing contest somewhere in England. Basically people would come to some guy, pick up a grape, hold it, line up and everyone would take their turn to throw their grape. One with the most distance wins. I think it was grapes anyway...

So what's going on here? Are the fruits taking over?

I played Mario Sunshine today and kicked around some fruit and ate fruit with a Yoshi. I even pushed a big Watermelon down a hill.

Suppose it's all good for you though, the fruit that is.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:22
"Uzi Lover"
I've just read a little news story about how a Man made a cannon to fire a Pumpkin a mile. It kind of get's you wondering whether or not this person had far too much time on his hands. This is the kind of thing you only do when you get REALLY bored.

I then read on to read that it was part of a competion sponsored by a Radio Station in yes you've guessed it...America. Now I know we have maybe one or two Americans on the forums so no offence.

Don't worry though, I saw a news story on the TV about a week ago showing me a Grape throwing contest somewhere in England. Basically people would come to some guy, pick up a grape, hold it, line up and everyone would take their turn to throw their grape. One with the most distance wins. I think it was grapes anyway...

So what's going on here? Are the fruits taking over?

I played Mario Sunshine today and kicked around some fruit and ate fruit with a Yoshi. I even pushed a big Watermelon down a hill.

Suppose it's all good for you though, the fruit that is.
Mon 21/10/02 at 09:51
Regular
Messing with fruit, playing games with fruit, fruit in videogames - it's all a sign of prosperity.... it grows on trees, it tastes good, and it's free - a miracle.
Fruit is one of the most liked things on Planet Earth.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:13
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I like kiwis.

and banana in my rice krispies.
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:46
Regular
"bWo > You"
Fruit is a valuable resource, and should not be wasted by buffoons who'd rather throw them than eat them. The best use for fruit is not to throw them, it is, of course, to bathe in them.
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:32
"Uzi Lover"
I just had some grapes. They are addictive not throwable.
Mon 21/10/02 at 19:33
i like bananna sandwidges

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.