GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Man builds his own Batmobile - LuetchyBoy off to steal it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/08/08 at 13:53
Regular
Here

This is utterly insane I cannot imagaine how cool it would be to driving around in that. I think I've found myself a new project...
Wed 06/08/08 at 22:05
Regular
"eat toast!"
Its a cut down version with none of the things that actually make it awesome. Its a trojan horse at best. When you pull up next to a drug dealer he'll think you're batman or if you pulled up next to a nightclub they might give you free access.
Wed 06/08/08 at 14:33
Regular
Road Worthy? Who'd care if it's anything like the movie version I'd be driving along roof tops and bursting through walls.
Wed 06/08/08 at 13:59
"possibly impossible"
Mental. Costs 70k? He could probably get more than twice as much for it, but doubt it would be road worthy.
Wed 06/08/08 at 13:53
Regular
Here

This is utterly insane I cannot imagaine how cool it would be to driving around in that. I think I've found myself a new project...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.