GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sob, sob, SOB Ihavent got a ps2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/12/00 at 17:23
Regular
I havent got a ps2, and it would take me ages to save up (about 2 or 3 month), and that would mean no pocket money for months. My only hope isthat my older bro will take out the 0% finance plan, and i can pay him back, or that I will et one for Christmas, but I doubt it asnone of my family had a clueabout the PS2 pre ordering system.
I'm 13, Please reply, and please feel sorry for me!
Sun 03/12/00 at 01:35
I can honestly say that it is the best thing that i have ever bought. Compared to the PSX, i think that the loading times are faster, but to tell you the truth, the loading times don't really bother me. At the end of the day, you know that you will be playing a brilliant game, with awesome graphics when it starts.

I played The Faculty on DVD on mine tonight, with the supplied cable, and i thought it was tons better than VHS. If the quality gets better with other cables, i think i will be overwhelmed with the system.
Sun 03/12/00 at 01:07
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
thankyou kieran0601, but, I have all ready tryed that, and they have just said that the matter is out of their hands, and that they will inform me when they get more PS2's in store, but that don't mean that i'm geeting one because they said i need my letter that i got from sony :(

kieran are you enjoying your PS2?

Does it have long loading times?
Sun 03/12/00 at 00:58
Bulldog & Saesee

Have you got in touch with your retailers? I have not had my collection letter yet, and the manager of the store still let me collect it. Get in touch with them on Monday, it could be well worth your while!
Sat 02/12/00 at 20:17
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Saesee, you having the same problem as i am having!

I have got a letter from sony saying that i will get my machine by x-mas..but the weeks are going by VERY quickly now and there is still no sign of where my letter from sony is, saying when i can pick up my dream machine!

You having the same trouble?

Where did you pre-order yours from? I pre-orderd from GAME.

Do you have any idea of when we will get our letter from sony?

I have all ready got timesplitters and hope to get SSx too.

I hope that you are able to get your ps2 "i wish i got my ps2" (sorry if i got your name wrong)
Sat 02/12/00 at 18:07
Umm... they may have to accept more blue orders. With the great games they've promised us (like Metal Gear Solid 2: SOL) the shelf consoles will be gone in a flash.
Sat 02/12/00 at 17:40
Thanx, i might perorder one, but i cant til after christmas as theres always a chance that i mite get one...
Will the next delivery of PS2'S mean that PS2 will be on the shelves or will it mean another pre-ordering thingy?
Sat 02/12/00 at 17:37
I'll feel sorry for you. Besides, Sony have not yet posted me the letter so I cannot collect the console itself. I don't think I'm going to be getting one, no matter how much time I watch the post slip through the letterbox every morning.

There there, I hope you're feeling better now. Why don't you wait (you'll have to if you haven't pre-ordered) until March, when the console is actually on the shelf, and then buy one when it's on the shelf.

Better yet, stick around here. Special Reserve will do you some good offers If you have signed up.
Sat 02/12/00 at 17:23
I havent got a ps2, and it would take me ages to save up (about 2 or 3 month), and that would mean no pocket money for months. My only hope isthat my older bro will take out the 0% finance plan, and i can pay him back, or that I will et one for Christmas, but I doubt it asnone of my family had a clueabout the PS2 pre ordering system.
I'm 13, Please reply, and please feel sorry for me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.