GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Feeder Album"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/10/02 at 15:54
Regular
How did I know the moment I heard their new album was being released it would be compared to 'Everything Must Go'.

Lost a band member yes

Difference is Feeder suck

Do they even have a new drummer? They seem to have 7 woman... or is it the same woman? They look different.
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:26
"...Unicef pennies.."
Mr.Snuggly wrote:

> *awaits new Foo album*

But the new Foos album came out yesterday...

First half - fantastic!
second half - rubbish.

oh well.
Tue 22/10/02 at 00:28
Regular
"WWJD"
phi11ip wrote:
> I like their new song!
>
> And the drummer bird is from another band, can't remember what it is
> though...
>
> Still I like them!

bird from another band?

There new drummer is Mark Richardson from skunk anasie they put the women drummers in the video because every video they did Jon Lee wanted women in it so it was a kind of tribute and because Mark Richardson isn't there 'official' drummer.

Bought the new album today and is abosoultley brilliant miles better than echo park which isn't surprising Echo Park was there worst album out. I would highly recommend buying the album it is excellent. I am also getting the Foo Fighters album for my Birthday because they also rock
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:59
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Don't really like Feeder, but their new song is pretty good, even if it does sound like a second-rate Foo Fighters track. But even that's good.

*awaits new Foo album*
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:41
"...Unicef pennies.."
SHEEPY wrote:
> Lost a band member yes
>
> Difference is Feeder suck
>
> Do they even have a new drummer? They seem to have 7 woman... or is
> it the same woman? They look different.

As far as I'm aware, they now have Skunk Anansie's old drummer, who seemed to be a man when they were on Top of the Pops. So god knows why he was a woman in the video...

Have new album in bag, but have not listened to it yet...

and Feeder do not suck! certainly they suck no more than recent manics releases...
Sun 20/10/02 at 15:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Feeder are a great band and you know it, be honest now you all secretly listen to them don't you.

Where's SK when you need him?
Sun 20/10/02 at 08:47
"possibly impossible"
I seem to have got to like Feeder more since their last album, something that seems to be the opposite of everyone else. I know it was more mainstream than their previous stuff, but I liked it for the songs on it, not for the history of the band or crap like that.

At the moment I don't care what a band stands for, I listen to the music they make and make a decision based on that, so I can't say that any one band 'sucks' as I may like one of their tracks, but I remain open minded about it.

Feeder's latest song sounds suspiciously like they have been listening to a lot of Foo Fighters, they've tried to do the same and it hasn't quite come off, but it's still catchy. Yes, they seem to have become more mainstream, but I still like the music they make.
Sun 20/10/02 at 00:18
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Smelly?
Sun 20/10/02 at 00:16
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Something Skunk
Sun 20/10/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I like their new song!

And the drummer bird is from another band, can't remember what it is though...

Still I like them!
Sat 19/10/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
How did I know the moment I heard their new album was being released it would be compared to 'Everything Must Go'.

Lost a band member yes

Difference is Feeder suck

Do they even have a new drummer? They seem to have 7 woman... or is it the same woman? They look different.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.