GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Writing try-out"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/10/02 at 11:13
Regular
Do you reckon one of you guys could set me up with an SRW match to write?
Sat 19/10/02 at 11:13
Regular
"bWo > You"
Do you reckon one of you guys could set me up with an SRW match to write?
Sat 19/10/02 at 11:54
Regular
Well, write a Trial match first, between anyone you want.
Sat 19/10/02 at 14:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, just write a singles or tag match between any wrestlers of your choice mate, I look forward to reading it.
Sun 20/10/02 at 14:02
Regular
"bWo > You"
Undertaker vs. Kane

John Cena and Mark Henry are ten minutes through their five-star match, and Henry has Cena in a bear-hug. Wait a second! The lights have gone out! What the hell is this? What’s going on? The arena has gone dark and silent…we can’t see a thing…

BOOM!

Oh my God! Kane has arrived! He’s here! The arena has been bathed in red! He’s high-tailing it down to the ring, and Cena is on the chopping-block! Kane meets him with a hand to the throat, and Cena goes up…and then down, with authority! Henry’s staring down Kane, and now Kane has noticed him. They’re both eye-balling each other, until Henry gets Kane in a bench-press. Kane’s just shaking his head, and Henry isn’t strong enough to keep Kane in the air. Kane kicks Henry in the gut, and hoists him into the falling powerbomb! BOOM! Henry rolls out the ring. The arena is still completely covered in red, and Kane’s about to call on the fires of hell for his exclamation point…the crowd have gone wild, but wait, it’s the Undertaker! And he’s back in his Darkside gear! Undertaker has gone back to the Darkside! He grabs Kane’s arm, and spins him round. The lights are back on, and they’re staring each other down…Mike Chiota has used his power and judgment, and now the bell has rung!

(ring, ring, ring)

We have a match! Kane throws the first fist, but Undertaker blocks it, and replies with one of his own, but Kane blocks that! They’re blocking their shots, no-one’s landed a single punch! Undertaker’s given up, and kicks Kane in the gut, and whips him into the ropes. Kane attempts to hit a clothesline, but Undertaker ducks and runs to the ropes. They each try a clothesline, but their arms are tangled! Kane manages to put Taker in a headlock, but Undertaker pushes them both into the ropes, and Kane relinquishes the hold. Undertaker tries a hip toss on Kane, but Kane has landed beautifully on his feet! What athleticism by Kane! Kane attempts a judo body toss, but Undertaker also lands on his feet! We’ve never seen this type of athleticism from either of these two men! Elbow tie-up, and now it’s a test of strength between these two powerhouses. Of course, we’ve no idea why either of these two came down to the ring, apart from their illustrated past, but nothing recent between either of them. They’re still tied up, but Taker throws Kane over in a suplex! Kane’s down, but Taker isn’t waiting, he’s got Kane up and whips him into the ropes. He catches Kane’s arm and twists it into a hammerlock. Kane reverses, and replies in kind. Now Kane applies a headlock. Taker sweeps away Kane’s leg, and drops the elbow, but Kane escapes and goes for a leg-drop, and Taker gets out. He arm-drags Kane, Kane arm-drags Taker, they’re both down, kip up, STAND-OFF!

The crowd is going wild, and we’ve never seen anything like this from either of these men! It’s completely out of character, but I’m loving every minute of it!

Taker jabs at Kane’s left cheek, but Kane does nothing. Taker repeats, but still Kane is motionless…WHAM! Huge clothesline by Kane, and Undertaker is down. Kane drops two quick, Benoit-like elbows, but it’s not enough to keep Taker down. They’re both standing, and Taker goes for a strong right. Blocked by Kane, and so Taker goes for a left. Again, it’s blocked by Kane, but now Taker goes low…OOOHH! Low-blow on Kane, and now Taker gets him in a bench-press, and paces towards the ropes. This is not looking good for Kane…Taker stops, leans back, and…OH MY GOD! He’s thrown Kane onto the guard barrier, and Kane goes over, into the troglodytes! Taker makes his way over the ropes, and begins to try and pick up Kane, over the barrier, but Kane grabs the Undertaker’s head, puts him into a dragon sleeper position, lifts him, and drops his neck onto the guard-rail! Pardon the expression, but that’s gotta hurt! Kane reaches over and lifts up Taker, and suplexes him over the guard-rail, onto the concrete! The crowd is chanting Kane’s name, but Kane isn’t hamming up anything. He and the Undertaker are making their way further into the fans, and Kane throws a right. Undertaker does the same, Kane responds in kind, as does the Undertaker, and now they’re beating the hell out of each other. Simultaneous punches are being thrown, and the crowd are really getting into this battle! Kane lands a sharp shot to the jaw, folds up a chair, but the Undertaker clotheslines it right in Kane’s face! Both men are down, but they’re climbing to their feet. Taker head-butts Kane, and drags him to a stair-well. Kane is whipped into it, and Undertaker tries to land a big boot to the face, but Kane dodges it, and Undertaker has crotched himself! He’s stuck on the side, and Kane is running up the stairs to the top. He’s sat on the rail, he’s sliding down it, and manages to kick Taker with two boots to the back! Kane has taken Undertaker up the stairs, but Taker’s showing signs of recovery, and is thrusting his elbow into Kane’s mid-section. Kane goes down on his knee, but hoists the Undertaker and throws him down the stairs! Oh my God! This is carnage! I’ve never seen such mayhem! Kane is making his way down the stairs, and is stomping away on the Undertaker. The Undertaker is bleeding heavily, and in more than one place. Kane grasps Taker’s head, and is making his way back towards the ring. Kane throws Taker over the barrier, and scoops him up. It looks as though he is aiming at the steel stairs, but Taker shifts his weight back, and gives an inverted DDT to Kane! Finally, Undertaker looks to be having things his way! He’s still on spaghetti legs, but is looking underneath the ring, but what for? Oh no…oh no…it’s barbed wire! He’s thrown it into the ring, but he’s still looking underneath the ring for something. It’s…it’s a carrier bag. But wait, way is he getting out of it…a lighter? Lighter fluid?! He’s gonna set something, or even somebody on fire! Taker throws the philanthropists of flame into the ring as well, and now Kane is added to that mix. The two wrestlers are finally back in the ring, and they’re duking it out again! Kane is whipped into the ropes, and Undertaker gets him onto his shoulder, and drops into a powerslam! This war is taking its toll on both men, especially Taker. God, he’s bleeding almost as bad as Steve Corino does! He can barely see! Kane is up, and kicks Undertaker hard, then hits a bizarre sit-out side suplex. He brings up Taker, and looks to be preparing him for a powerbomb on the barbed wire! This could be devastating, but Taker tries to back body drop him onto the wire…they continue to struggle away from the barbed wire, but Kane still could powerbomb the Undertaker. He’s clubbing Taker on the back, and now is grabbing Taker’s arms, crossing them in front of Undertaker’s body, and lifts him up, using the arms as handles…this is a textbook straitjacket powerbomb! BOOM! What impact on that manoeuvre! Undertaker is down, Kane is almighty, but here’s John Cena! Low blow! Cradle neckbreaker! Cena has struck, and Kane is now down! Cena runs, and both men are trying to get back to their feet.

They’re up, and now they’re both going for a choke-slam! They have each other’s throats, and we’re back to a test of strength! They’re kicking at their stomachs, but Undertaker has Kane is the air…CHOKE-SLAM! Kane has been choke-slammed! Taker has picked up the lighter fluid, and is dousing the barbed wire in the volatile liquid! He’s positioning it by the turnbuckle, and is now picking Kane up, and has put him on the turnbuckle. But now Kane has come to his senses, and is taking shots at Taker. Undertaker stumbles away, blood still pouring into his eyes, and now Kane is in position. He stands, and now Kane flies! Huge lariat from Kane, and Taker is shocked! Kane rolls to the outside, and goes for a steel chair! He brings it in, and takes aim at the vulnerable Undertaker. WHACK! Right on Taker’s back! CRACK! Kane now has an imprint of Taker’s skull on the chair, after that sickening shot! Kane turns around, but Taker is standing up. Kane turns back, but now he sees his brother, and begins to hit the Taker with the chair, but the Undertaker blocks it! He’s blocked a steel-chair shot! Undertaker kicks Kane, and gets him in position for the Last Ride! Oh no, is Taker strong enough to lift Kane up…yes he is! BOOM! Kane is down! Taker goes for the first cover of the match:

One,

Two,

Thr – no! Kane kicks out at the very last second! Taker is incensed! He’s got referee Mike Chiota, and he’s choke-slammed him to hell! Taker grabs Kane, puts him back on the top turnbuckle, and goes back to the lighter fluid. He’s soaking the barbed wire in fluid, and now he has the lighter in his hand. Will he, won’t he…he does! The barbed wire is on fire, and now he’s gone to the top rope, and is lifting Kane up onto his shoulder. This can only mean one thing: TOMBSTONE! Undertaker is on the top rope, with Kane in position for a huge Tombstone piledriver! He’s dropping, but Kane has flipped forward, and has miraculously Tombstoned the Undertaker, right onto the burning barbed wire! He covers the Undertaker:

One,

Two,

Three! Kane has defeated the Undertaker in this hardcore, impromtu match-up! I have never seen such carnage: Oh my God what a match!

Give me any feedback at all.
Mon 21/10/02 at 00:34
Regular
"bWo > You"
Hey Ant, can you give me some feed-back about this match?
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:04
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wow, that was great. :D Brutal action with an innovative beginning where Cena and Henry were in the action, some cool character twists and some cool hardcore stuff too.

If you can write like that then there's no reason you shouldn't be a writer, I'll direct a few people to this topic for more feedback and I'm pretty damn sure everyone will agree with me. All I can say is you have a large paragraph in the middle - it would help if you split that into two, but apart from that there's no complaints at all, nicely done.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:02
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:38
Liam shut up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.