GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocean's Eleven- what extras does it have"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
Just wondering, what extras are they and are they any good?
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:23
"cheerios"
Just wondering, what extras are they and are they any good?
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive been reliably informed that it shows you the whole film, how cool is that?

Joking aside:

Features:
Commentary by hot stars Brad Pitt, Matt Damon and Andy Garcia
Commentary by Academy Award winning director Steven Soderbergh and writer Ted Griffin
HBO First Look: Behind-the-Scenes documentary on the making of "Ocean's Eleven" where consumers get a sneak-peek at the fun the cast had making this movie
"The Look of the Con," a behind-the-scenes documentary featuring the cast, director and production team talking about the stylized fashion and designs of "Ocean's Eleven"
Original teaser trailer and three theatrical trailers
DVD-ROM features
"In or Out" challenge where players become one of Ocean's Eleven crew and must complete several Las Vegas challenges to pull-off the ultimate heist... plus links to the original website
Fri 18/10/02 at 19:03
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Not good ones. They'll hopefully release a Special Ed.....
Sat 19/10/02 at 00:41
Regular
They better not. I used a "Hard earned" GAD for that.
Still me thinks it doesn't need any extras to warrent buying it. The film is fantastic.
Sat 19/10/02 at 00:52
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
The Special Edition comes with a free Rat Pack impersonator.

I'm gonna get me a Sammy Davis Jr with a giant girating jaw and built-in Nixon hugging tendancies. Should rule. I might put him in my living room, haven't decided yet.
Sat 19/10/02 at 10:18
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
At my V.Shop up the road, there selling a version with 2 discs - The Dvd and the soundtrack. Might be worth getting that....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.