GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pato Banton and the Missing Inspiration"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
The fickle world of pop has not seen the like of Pato Banton for quite some time. Despite performing with artists as highly regared as UB40 and Rankin' Roger, his career never seemed to recover from an ill-advised duet with Sting, and he seemed to disappear. Many thought that he had had his time, and was moved along in the years that boy bands really came to the top of the charts, but now the truth can finally be revealed.

Pato Banton has long been searching for his missing inspiration, that he believes was taken from his tour bus whilst performing in Doncaster. Now, thankfully, his search is over, with his inspiration having been found in the most unlikely of places, Lou Bega's bread bin.

Bega claims to have found it sitting in a box that he had bought at a car boot sale, shortly before he wrote the classic 'Mambo No.5', but shortly after he misplaced it, until now.

The inspiration is said to be in good condition, despite a scone going mouldy on it, and leaving a moist green patch, and dank smell. Pato Banton is said to be 'releaved' that it has been found, and is looking forward to being reunited with it at a special ceremony taking place on Saturday, hosted by Chaka Demus, of Chaka Demus and Pliers fame, going out live on BBC Choice, where Pato will perform a number of his hits.

Pato Banton still seeks answers as to who stole his inspiration, and for what reason.

Shaggy offered some thought on the situation "It wasn't me" he said, before mumbling incoherently for quite some time.

Music executives are hopeful that Pato will again rise to the top of the charts, and would anyone bet against a man that was happy to sing "We're bubbling hot, hot, hot, we're bubbling hot, like soup in a pot"?
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> The only thing I remember about Pato Banton is him going:
>
> Biddy biddy bye bye, biddy biddy biddy bye bye
>

Aren't you confusing him with Tweeky out of Buck Rogers?
Fri 18/10/02 at 10:57
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The only thing I remember about Pato Banton is him going:

Biddy biddy bye bye, biddy biddy biddy bye bye

And if you're going to call a lady a 'biddy', then she's never going to come back, is she? Silly Pato.
Thu 17/10/02 at 20:54
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Come back with my colour TV and my CD collection of Bob Marley.

He's a legend. Pato, not Bob. Although Bob's a legend too.
Thu 17/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
:0D
Thu 17/10/02 at 18:12
Regular
"not dead"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> But what became of Pliers?

He was a tool.

No doubt he's teamed up with some spanner, working in garage.
Thu 17/10/02 at 17:40
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
But what became of Pliers?
Thu 17/10/02 at 17:22
Regular
"not dead"
The fickle world of pop has not seen the like of Pato Banton for quite some time. Despite performing with artists as highly regared as UB40 and Rankin' Roger, his career never seemed to recover from an ill-advised duet with Sting, and he seemed to disappear. Many thought that he had had his time, and was moved along in the years that boy bands really came to the top of the charts, but now the truth can finally be revealed.

Pato Banton has long been searching for his missing inspiration, that he believes was taken from his tour bus whilst performing in Doncaster. Now, thankfully, his search is over, with his inspiration having been found in the most unlikely of places, Lou Bega's bread bin.

Bega claims to have found it sitting in a box that he had bought at a car boot sale, shortly before he wrote the classic 'Mambo No.5', but shortly after he misplaced it, until now.

The inspiration is said to be in good condition, despite a scone going mouldy on it, and leaving a moist green patch, and dank smell. Pato Banton is said to be 'releaved' that it has been found, and is looking forward to being reunited with it at a special ceremony taking place on Saturday, hosted by Chaka Demus, of Chaka Demus and Pliers fame, going out live on BBC Choice, where Pato will perform a number of his hits.

Pato Banton still seeks answers as to who stole his inspiration, and for what reason.

Shaggy offered some thought on the situation "It wasn't me" he said, before mumbling incoherently for quite some time.

Music executives are hopeful that Pato will again rise to the top of the charts, and would anyone bet against a man that was happy to sing "We're bubbling hot, hot, hot, we're bubbling hot, like soup in a pot"?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.