GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mr Fitzgerald - GAD Entry 29th - 5th"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 03/08/08 at 22:56
Regular
Mr Fitzgerald had often thought that there was no greater joy in life than falling asleep in a hammock. What could be better than spending a lazy afternoon passed out in suspended woven heaven? It all sounds idyllic, but Mr Fitzgerald's life was in a downwards spiral, and when you throw away important things, you are only going to attract scavengers.

He awoke. There were two oddities that he found surprising. Firstly, he was not drunk anymore. Secondly, his world had turned a dirty white. As his mind cleared and his vision focused, he realised his sleep had allowed his world to become engulfed in a cerebral vortex of seagulls.

They writhed and they swarmed and they stared. Their blank pitiless eyes seemed to bore into his very soul. His apocalypse was upon him and it was greedy and ridiculous. His past was relayed to him off unclean wings and tears began to trickle down his mournful face. As the droplets hit the fabric he was laying on, the seagulls began to melt away. Warm light bounced off their blurring feathers in colours of astonishing gold and aubergine. The sun was rising; Fitzgerald had never seen anything so beautiful.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sun 03/08/08 at 22:56
Regular
Mr Fitzgerald had often thought that there was no greater joy in life than falling asleep in a hammock. What could be better than spending a lazy afternoon passed out in suspended woven heaven? It all sounds idyllic, but Mr Fitzgerald's life was in a downwards spiral, and when you throw away important things, you are only going to attract scavengers.

He awoke. There were two oddities that he found surprising. Firstly, he was not drunk anymore. Secondly, his world had turned a dirty white. As his mind cleared and his vision focused, he realised his sleep had allowed his world to become engulfed in a cerebral vortex of seagulls.

They writhed and they swarmed and they stared. Their blank pitiless eyes seemed to bore into his very soul. His apocalypse was upon him and it was greedy and ridiculous. His past was relayed to him off unclean wings and tears began to trickle down his mournful face. As the droplets hit the fabric he was laying on, the seagulls began to melt away. Warm light bounced off their blurring feathers in colours of astonishing gold and aubergine. The sun was rising; Fitzgerald had never seen anything so beautiful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.