GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why write these things?"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 18:50
Regular
i dont know why i wrote this but hey here it is plus it ups your ratings a bit

"I don’t know about this" came a cold female voice speaking into a small mobile phone atop a tall hotel block "Why him" she continued
"Does it matter?" a mans deep voice replied "He’s the target that’s all you need to know"
"No, your right" the woman’s voice answered
"Tell me Christie why do you do it? Because of your parents" the man questioned
"Does it matter? its just what I do" Christie put down the phone on the soft, bitterly cold New York snow and took aim on a long silenced gun, there she lay waiting her silver, blonde hair swaying softly in the wind the icy breeze biting at her skin until out of another hotel came a tall yet immensely obese man. The bullet pierced the silent night sky briefly before the warm blood from the man seeped over the ice.

Christie sat down on the cold leather sofa drying her hair with a small towel, she put the towel down beside her and picked up a small laptop computer from the other side the screen flashed on bringing light to the dimly lit room she opened up a folder entitled ‘missions’ Christie spent a long while searching through records and hacking government files until she found the magic words she was looking for ‘Donnovan (M and D)’ her parents, her parents who were killed when she was just 4, her mother and father whom she had seen fall lifeless to the floor riddled with bullets. She clicked on the link the screen flashed a message ‘Access denied passcode required’ she typed a string of numbers into the box and entered another message flashed up ‘Passcode accepted’ Christie read the file she stopped over a few words which read ‘assassinated 03/11/73’
"assassinated?" she whispered "why?" Christie’s sleep was very disturbed that night she lay thinking about her parents and who would want them dead, who had made her an orphan.

The next day Christie spent hours on her laptop rooting out information on the assassination of her parents the clues all pointed to one person the man she was working for, the man that had instructed her to kill an innocent man just as he had instructed someone to kill her innocent parents his name was Russell Vagg a very important lawyer from Chicago. Later that day she set off on an overnight train trip destined for Chicago.

The office door creaked open and Christie crept in, silent as a mouse she darted over to a metal cabinet at the side of the room from her pocket she pulled out a hair pin and with a small click unlocked the drawers she searched through the folders for Donnovan and then she found it a large brown folder reading ‘Donnovan (M and D)’ she began to pull it out of the cabinet and then she felt a cod breeze down her neck, she spun around on the spot she was looking straight down the barrel of a silenced pistol held by a tall thin man with a grotesque scar across his cheek, this man was Russell Vagg
"Why" came the hoarse whisper from Christie
"Does it matter? Its just what I do" his deep voice answered. The bullet pierced the silence briefly before crashing through Christie’s cranium.

Russell continued to murder for the sake of his clients, continuing to ruin lives of families everywhere destroying their souls as easily as if they where paper.
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:55
lol fair enuf
Fri 18/10/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Festivus!"
I didn't read, but it all sounded well.
Fri 18/10/02 at 16:34
well thank ye
Thu 17/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
That was good.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:50
i dont know why i wrote this but hey here it is plus it ups your ratings a bit

"I don’t know about this" came a cold female voice speaking into a small mobile phone atop a tall hotel block "Why him" she continued
"Does it matter?" a mans deep voice replied "He’s the target that’s all you need to know"
"No, your right" the woman’s voice answered
"Tell me Christie why do you do it? Because of your parents" the man questioned
"Does it matter? its just what I do" Christie put down the phone on the soft, bitterly cold New York snow and took aim on a long silenced gun, there she lay waiting her silver, blonde hair swaying softly in the wind the icy breeze biting at her skin until out of another hotel came a tall yet immensely obese man. The bullet pierced the silent night sky briefly before the warm blood from the man seeped over the ice.

Christie sat down on the cold leather sofa drying her hair with a small towel, she put the towel down beside her and picked up a small laptop computer from the other side the screen flashed on bringing light to the dimly lit room she opened up a folder entitled ‘missions’ Christie spent a long while searching through records and hacking government files until she found the magic words she was looking for ‘Donnovan (M and D)’ her parents, her parents who were killed when she was just 4, her mother and father whom she had seen fall lifeless to the floor riddled with bullets. She clicked on the link the screen flashed a message ‘Access denied passcode required’ she typed a string of numbers into the box and entered another message flashed up ‘Passcode accepted’ Christie read the file she stopped over a few words which read ‘assassinated 03/11/73’
"assassinated?" she whispered "why?" Christie’s sleep was very disturbed that night she lay thinking about her parents and who would want them dead, who had made her an orphan.

The next day Christie spent hours on her laptop rooting out information on the assassination of her parents the clues all pointed to one person the man she was working for, the man that had instructed her to kill an innocent man just as he had instructed someone to kill her innocent parents his name was Russell Vagg a very important lawyer from Chicago. Later that day she set off on an overnight train trip destined for Chicago.

The office door creaked open and Christie crept in, silent as a mouse she darted over to a metal cabinet at the side of the room from her pocket she pulled out a hair pin and with a small click unlocked the drawers she searched through the folders for Donnovan and then she found it a large brown folder reading ‘Donnovan (M and D)’ she began to pull it out of the cabinet and then she felt a cod breeze down her neck, she spun around on the spot she was looking straight down the barrel of a silenced pistol held by a tall thin man with a grotesque scar across his cheek, this man was Russell Vagg
"Why" came the hoarse whisper from Christie
"Does it matter? Its just what I do" his deep voice answered. The bullet pierced the silence briefly before crashing through Christie’s cranium.

Russell continued to murder for the sake of his clients, continuing to ruin lives of families everywhere destroying their souls as easily as if they where paper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.