GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is this happening?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 17:53
Regular
Other than the fact that Witchblade, Farscape, and Roswell were canncelled for being under rated in their latest series' doesn't mean that they won't be in the UK. These American directors should still hand out all that they've made even if that includes never before seen series that wern't shown in the USA to the UK and see wether it turns out alright. It's like Farscape finishing at the end of season 4 when there was season 5 on the way, Witchblade which has been cancelled after series 2, and Roswell's season 3 had been cut short and a different end of season episode was shown on the 20th episode when it should have been the 26th epi, with a already new and last series in the near futrue.
I just hope that Mutant X doesn't go the way of the Dinosaurs or Dreamcasts before the 3rd series.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:38
Well I never said that I liked Farscape, I don't I think it's too weird even for me. Witchblade is the series that was taken off of the film a while back.
Roswell's second series was the best that they had and that was out of high school.
Wed 16/10/02 at 18:34
Regular
"oaps.org"
in the case of roswell it out lived its life as soon as it wasn't "roswell high" anymore, as for witchblade never seen it, and farscape was just dull (even the pc adventure game is all looks and no interest).
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:53
"The Will of D."
Other than the fact that Witchblade, Farscape, and Roswell were canncelled for being under rated in their latest series' doesn't mean that they won't be in the UK. These American directors should still hand out all that they've made even if that includes never before seen series that wern't shown in the USA to the UK and see wether it turns out alright. It's like Farscape finishing at the end of season 4 when there was season 5 on the way, Witchblade which has been cancelled after series 2, and Roswell's season 3 had been cut short and a different end of season episode was shown on the 20th episode when it should have been the 26th epi, with a already new and last series in the near futrue.
I just hope that Mutant X doesn't go the way of the Dinosaurs or Dreamcasts before the 3rd series.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.