GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Family Guy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/10/02 at 17:28
Regular
I love that damn show. Funniest thing ever. Anyway, seeing as I was bored this morning and I don't have a job to go to ('cos I'm a bum) I decided to watch Family Guy: Season 1. That's 14 full episodes (uncut), spanning 2 tapes and 7 hours.... and I've, erm, watched the whole thing non-stop (excluding the time used to switch tapes and fast forward through yawn-some adverts). The last episode is ending right now.

Phew!

Anyone else like Family Guy?
Tue 22/10/02 at 12:01
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
The old simpsons episodes are good but the new ones are just absolute rubbish and are actually embarrasing to watch. I mean most of them don't even make sense. I think they need to stop simpsons now and just carry on playing the old ones as they are fresh outta ideas.
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:26
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Family Guy, rules. I love the one where he gets his chin stuck in a tree. That left me laughing for ages...

And Simpsons also rules. But SKY play the same ones over and oever again.
Mon 21/10/02 at 20:16
"cheerios"
how could you say that...about simpsons
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:10
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Simpsons is absolute crap now and Family guy was nearly banned but they were told to...... tone it down.. or somit and so its been turned CRAP by the lameness of it.
Thu 17/10/02 at 17:21
"cheerios"
yup........gotto agree there
Thu 17/10/02 at 01:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Family Guy is great

Simpsons still rules even after some dodgy epidoses

Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama

They rule
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Remember me?"
As soon as Season 2 comes out, I'll be skedaddling orf down the shops to get it.

(Note: people who speak to me on MSN will know that "orf" was intentional)
Wed 16/10/02 at 21:10
"cheerios"
family guy is the best

i have about 20 episodes on my computer
Wed 16/10/02 at 19:08
Regular
Worst.Rip-off.Ever.
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"That's right!"
Family Guy owns us all

Didn't Fox cancel it? Evil muppets

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.