GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Land {G.A.D CHALLENGE 29TH JULY - 5TH AUGUST 2008}"

The "Creative Writing" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/08 at 14:25
Regular
A day in Freeola land is often quite eccentric, but this particular day, Saturday 2nd August 2008 was exceptionally peculiar. Machie walked in the sunshine to his Local market in Tewkesbury for some aubergines, when he got to the market there appeared not to be a fruit and vegetable stool today, when he asked a market trader what happened to them. Vexxed the trader said “Well apparently the trader is in hospital with Cerebral embolism” Machie understandably shocked said “how, where did it happen, what is it? Vexxed said it’s a stroke, which is caused by an embolism. This is a clot, which has travelled from the heart or forms a blood vessel leading to the brain to block a blood vessel in the brain and it happened in a Hammock”. “A hammock?” replied Machie all puzzled, “Yes” Vexxed says, “What a swinging couch or bed type of thing?” Machie asks inquisitively Vexxed replies “no no, a Hammock as in a dense growth of trees on a slightly elevated area, however not wet enough to be a swamp, apparently the hammock was on Jubbachainsaws’ land” Shocked Machie rushes back to the post office where Pb works and tells him.

TBC
Sat 02/08/08 at 14:28
Regular
Not actually that good, rubbish at stories and actually I needed more words than I thought.. but never mind, maybe I will continue it another time, and as It doesnt really get started I don't think it will win =( and also seen better storys on here.. my story is excatly 200 words with tbc.
Sat 02/08/08 at 14:25
Regular
A day in Freeola land is often quite eccentric, but this particular day, Saturday 2nd August 2008 was exceptionally peculiar. Machie walked in the sunshine to his Local market in Tewkesbury for some aubergines, when he got to the market there appeared not to be a fruit and vegetable stool today, when he asked a market trader what happened to them. Vexxed the trader said “Well apparently the trader is in hospital with Cerebral embolism” Machie understandably shocked said “how, where did it happen, what is it? Vexxed said it’s a stroke, which is caused by an embolism. This is a clot, which has travelled from the heart or forms a blood vessel leading to the brain to block a blood vessel in the brain and it happened in a Hammock”. “A hammock?” replied Machie all puzzled, “Yes” Vexxed says, “What a swinging couch or bed type of thing?” Machie asks inquisitively Vexxed replies “no no, a Hammock as in a dense growth of trees on a slightly elevated area, however not wet enough to be a swamp, apparently the hammock was on Jubbachainsaws’ land” Shocked Machie rushes back to the post office where Pb works and tells him.

TBC

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.