GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Modification problems"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/08 at 12:50
Regular
Hi, I am designing a small site for a friend at www.hairbycara.co.uk using template 'Arcadia' and want to know if I can -

1. Change the navigation button colours as none match the colour theme I'm aiming for (purple). I see there are a number of nav button options, with a few fixed colours, but no option that I can see to pick a new colour.

2. I've turned off the 'Top Logo' section in Site Layout but now get a blank grey bar at the top of the pages, is there a way to completely remove this or greatly reduce it's height?

3. There is a lower border to the pages in the form of a dark grey bar with just the link 'Home', can the colour of this be modified?

Any help greatly appreciated! Even the suggestion of using a different template.

Steve
Mon 04/08/08 at 00:36
Regular
Thanks, I suspected that was the case! I will make the suggestions as I feel they would make a good product even better.
Steve
Sun 03/08/08 at 13:14
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Unfortunately it is not currently possible to change the colour of the vertical menu bar from those already set in the current build of the Instant Sites designer.

There is also no way of completely removing the top horizontal bar due to the way the templates and software is designed. This is also true for the horizontal bar at the bottom of each page.

As with all aspects of the Instant Sites software these may be up for review within the next build of the software. If you would like to suggest changes for the next build you can contact the system team using the form found on the Instant Sites page from within your MyFreeola account.
Sat 02/08/08 at 12:50
Regular
Hi, I am designing a small site for a friend at www.hairbycara.co.uk using template 'Arcadia' and want to know if I can -

1. Change the navigation button colours as none match the colour theme I'm aiming for (purple). I see there are a number of nav button options, with a few fixed colours, but no option that I can see to pick a new colour.

2. I've turned off the 'Top Logo' section in Site Layout but now get a blank grey bar at the top of the pages, is there a way to completely remove this or greatly reduce it's height?

3. There is a lower border to the pages in the form of a dark grey bar with just the link 'Home', can the colour of this be modified?

Any help greatly appreciated! Even the suggestion of using a different template.

Steve

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.