GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am here to have a go at you all."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/12/00 at 18:48
Regular
just to say that although I dont exactly write all the time serious gaming insight stuff, means apparently that ALL of you, (save one nice person to tell me to go away) didnt want anything to do with to me. WHY? can you not sense a joke? dear oh dear, and then i go and write a serious topic, and still.....no replies. well thank you. this was 2 days ago by the way. (just gotten over it.)

Is it because I am not a 'regular' because I do not write stuff in the hope of winning a game EVERY day? just because you do not know me does not mean you have to shun me. Have a luittle warmth now and then huh? make a guy at least feel welcome?

-que witty sarcastic comment telling to go away. dare you.
Mon 04/12/00 at 10:54
Regular
"not dead"
Wrestling?

I think it's quite fun. Especially if you keep an eye on the ref giving the wrestlers signals to tell them what they're supposed to do next. Plus I think that they're great acrobats.

And pretend violence amuses me.
Sun 03/12/00 at 17:11
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Why can't I change my name! I have tried 6 times but still get ordinary SHEEPY! I want to get this cool symbols '§H€€P¥' what do you think?
Sun 03/12/00 at 17:02
Regular
Wrestling? Nah, it's funny when you are actually playing it on a console, but watching it? Boring.

Wrestling, and soap operas, are alike. I watched it once, and they all have catchphrases, and the show is played as a soap opera, not a sport.

Soaps are the mildest form of voyuerism. It's true. If you get so fed up with your own life, you have to get involved in lifes other than your own. I have a step grandmother which is like this, she will do anything to dig up dirt on people.

Voyeurism, that's all soap operas and wrestling is.

Now sitcoms are different, because it's not designed to make you interested in their lives, only in the comedy, and humour. They are designed to make you laugh.

The only thing I laugh at in Wrestling is that people actually believe it's all real.
Sun 03/12/00 at 16:38
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
whats your point Grix? I thought you liked wrestling!
Sun 03/12/00 at 15:47
Regular
Soaps have: Characters, crappy "plot" changes, fights, "controversial" suprises.

Wrestling has: Characters, crappy "plot" changes, fights, "controversial" suprises.
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
No, but I break things dancing.
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:33
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
huh? how are you fantasy? one question, do you break dance?
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:29
Regular
oops, no, it looks like a quarter, hey ho, I'll try again later.
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:29
Regular
I don't think that ¼ will enjoy reading this. Does that look like an Ant to you?
Sun 03/12/00 at 14:23
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I can't stand either of these things! especially emmerdale! what..a..load...of.....crap! what was that fire about?
anyway, wrestling is even worse, it would be better if they actually hit each other! it's so fake! and it's a kids thing! for 12yr olds! you shouldn't be warping your little minds with it!
ok, granted the first wrestling game i ever played 'wcw vs nwo' was the best game I had played on my N64 for some time, but they just plagued the system and now there are about 50 different titles for WWF/NWO and all the others! what is the point? go get a social life.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.