GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I found a useful thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/08 at 09:10
Regular
This will win a GAD prize for sure!

Ok those of you with Vista (not basic though) have you discovered the snipping tool! this tool lets you take any part of a web page or PC screen for that matter and turn the selected part into a jpeg or gif then you can save the image for illistration purposes or email it to any one, and so far no codes have failed to allow the snipping tool to take photos from web sites

Digi
Wed 10/09/08 at 22:21
Regular
"wheres the Any Key?"
GAD, lol, i thought most paint packages done tht, i remember 1st using snap shot (so to spk) in a early version of paint shop pro, dint kno it was built into vista tho.

gr8 tip, hope you get your GAD,lol.

think its only illegal if you snap shot it to use publicly somewhere else.
Fri 01/08/08 at 19:21
Regular
Digitrader wrote:
> I thought this kind of thing was outlawed?

Shhhh it's only illegal when you get caught.
Fri 01/08/08 at 15:04
Regular
I thought this kind of thing was outlawed?

Digi

Luetchyboy wrote:
> I have a hired midget who stands next to me and does sketches of
> anything I want him too.
Fri 01/08/08 at 15:03
Regular
No wonder it takes you so long to do things then! why print the whole screen when you dont need it all and why chug up your pc with another prog when you can use the already insatlled stuff :)
admit it yer cheesed that i found a good thing on Vista lol

Digi

Eccles wrote:
> I have a button on my keyboard labelled 'Print Screen' and a free
> image editor called Paint.NET that allows me to do just that!:P
Fri 01/08/08 at 12:51
Regular
I have a hired midget who stands next to me and does sketches of anything I want him too.
Fri 01/08/08 at 12:26
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I have a button on my keyboard labelled 'Print Screen' and a free image editor called Paint.NET that allows me to do just that!:P
Fri 01/08/08 at 09:10
Regular
This will win a GAD prize for sure!

Ok those of you with Vista (not basic though) have you discovered the snipping tool! this tool lets you take any part of a web page or PC screen for that matter and turn the selected part into a jpeg or gif then you can save the image for illistration purposes or email it to any one, and so far no codes have failed to allow the snipping tool to take photos from web sites

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.