GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My knees hurt"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
Nearly done
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:41
Regular
Office.Comedy.At.Its.Best

I loved last nights episode, Right at the start when one of thw swindon women is opening her birthday presents, she reveals a Black corset, Gareth is like
"Can you try it on properly now, see if it fits"
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
Never seen it.
Don't worry, I'm hanging my head in shame.
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:26
Regular
"not dead"
I agree with who ever said last night's was the funniest this series, possibly ever.

I couldn't breathe from laughing at times, and cringing others.
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:30
Regular
I reckon it's getting more and more embarrassing. I hide my face often. It's also painfully funny.
Tue 15/10/02 at 18:08
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Gareth's proported mastery of top trumps made me howl: his ability to read the other persons hand from the cards he'd been dealt, his use of statistics to ensure victory, those dummy hands he must of played for hours and his instistence that he'd win easily but "it would still be fun".

He is a legend.

I also liked Brent keeping the consultants waiting by sorting through his mail, then pretending that he needed to phone someone whilst also pretending to look at something on his computer.

Alan Partridge was also good "you're a mentalist!"
Tue 15/10/02 at 15:41
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> " If you wanted bravery you should have come to me "

Heh, Gareth looks really ill, why are his eyes so sticky outty?

Freakish...
Tue 15/10/02 at 15:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
*finally picks up phone

"C0ck!"
Tue 15/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Excommunicated"
" If you wanted bravery you should have come to me "
Tue 15/10/02 at 15:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think Davids character is playing second fiddle to Tim now, who is getting some really excellent lines.
Tue 15/10/02 at 15:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
"You will never win! Still be fun though"

"I like your little beard"

"Is that it?"

"No, you should wear tighter trousers"

"Can I call you back?"

Excellent, although David Brent doesn't seem to be the star of the show like he used to be, his mid life crisis is really kicking in now though.

Also, Finchy is excellent!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.