GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Finally saw Memento over the weekend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/10/02 at 10:20
Regular
Had wanted to watch it for ages, and my flat mate had it on video, so I borrowed it. Top film. Need to watch it again though.

Think it would be complete crap if it was all in the right order, but as it was, it was excellent.

Just thought I'd let you all know.
Wed 16/10/02 at 16:18
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
allardini wrote:
> Don't think the Memento Specil Edition is coming out in England. As
> with the Reservoir Dogs special edition. And as with.....

Didnt the guys who worked on the special edition DVD win a BAFTA for it?
Tue 15/10/02 at 21:22
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
It's out in America. Has these features:

Audio Commentary by Director Christopher Nolan
Production notes
Theatrical Trailer
Anatomy of a Scene
Director's Shooting Script
Original Short Story
Production Stills and Sketches
Ability to Restructure the Story Chronologically
Hidden Features and much more...

http://www.playserver4.com/ play247.asp?page=search&adudisc=y
Tue 15/10/02 at 08:34
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Don't think the Memento Specil Edition is coming out in England. As with the Reservoir Dogs special edition. And as with.....
Mon 14/10/02 at 21:16
Regular
The chronological feature is pretty cool actually. And very easy to find for an Easter Egg.
Mon 14/10/02 at 17:32
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
When exactly is this special edition coming out and what extras does it have?

Stupid companies and their attempts at getting more money. Hong Kong Legends rule and there's no re-releases with more extras.
Mon 14/10/02 at 15:22
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think the film is great, one of the most original and entertaining thrillers I think I've seen. I'm now looking to get the special edition DVD which looks like a great package.
Mon 14/10/02 at 13:18
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Possibly the best film ever. But it isn't. But it still rules.
Mon 14/10/02 at 10:43
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I watched it a couple of weeks ago and I agree: top film. As predicted the girlfriend thought it was boring ...
Mon 14/10/02 at 10:20
Regular
Had wanted to watch it for ages, and my flat mate had it on video, so I borrowed it. Top film. Need to watch it again though.

Think it would be complete crap if it was all in the right order, but as it was, it was excellent.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.