GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PES4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:07
Regular
I know there's a lot of talk about Pro Evo 5, but, I'm looking to pick up a copy on the cheap, if that's possible.

The main reason is really as a comparison to FIFA '05.

So, does it include licensed teams and players? ... I'm never too sure
Sat 29/10/05 at 19:32
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I think the cheapest place to get PES4 may be GamePlay, at around £12.99, I think...

Do a search on GamesTracker.co.uk, that's the best thing to do. :)
Thu 27/10/05 at 20:24
Regular
You could always get that MaxDrive thingy and download the Xbox option file off www.pesfan.com.

Full kits, corrected names, updated transfers, etc.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yup, players look like who they should. Even if their name is incorrect.

And if the name is incorrect, it is usually only by a couple of characters anyway, so it's quite easy to work out who is who when editing.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:36
Regular
So basically they're included under a different "guise", in that case, do they still have player's likeness?
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:23
All the player names are correct, just the strips and club names are not.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:21
Regular
Ah, cheers. I thought there was some licenses.

So, what about the English sides?
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No, there are.

Dutch, Italian and Spanish leagues are licensed. So that's 60 teams.

Most player names are right as well. Only in countries in Asia, Africa and Eastern Europe are player names fake.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:12
Regular
So, basically, there are no licensed teams or players at all?

Also, it would be helpful if anyone could recall the OXM issue that the game was reviewed in.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
No, its not fully liscenced. But its still about a thousand times better than any Fifa game in existance.
Tue 25/10/05 at 22:07
Regular
I know there's a lot of talk about Pro Evo 5, but, I'm looking to pick up a copy on the cheap, if that's possible.

The main reason is really as a comparison to FIFA '05.

So, does it include licensed teams and players? ... I'm never too sure

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.