GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wii Sports"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Wii Sports'.
Sat 16/09/06 at 10:08
Regular
Is it multiplayer? If so I hope you only need one control for games like golf.

EDIT: Oh, and thank God it's free. There's no way in hell I would pay for it.
Sun 17/09/06 at 21:11
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I'm quite disappointed with the 5-game compilation.

I understand they'll have saved some games for Wii Sports 2, but think of the possibilities:

Darts - Hold like dart, tap forward, Wiimote movements manipulate hand on-screen.

Fishing - Flick forward, move around to move bait, left or right quickly to hook fish, D-Pad down to reel in.

Pool - Quite tricky considering the length of your Wiimote. But use it as your power hand (the one you grab the base of the cue with) and knock it forward. You could even set the spin, etc with the B-Button and D-Pad. Only power would be measured by the Wiimote.

Olympics would be good. Javelin, Running, Discus, Shotput - Maybe Skiing.

Archery - Pull back to tension and press A to fire.

Shooing Range - i.e Duck hunt, perhaps.

Anyway, enough of that...

But there should be more. At least there's golf. I wonder if EA are scared.
Sun 17/09/06 at 12:19
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Boxing.
Sat 16/09/06 at 23:09
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"

Bowling, golf, tennis... Baseball... Cannae remember the last.
Sat 16/09/06 at 14:01
Regular
How many games are there?
Sat 16/09/06 at 12:13
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Yer, tis multiplay.

I can't see why some of the games (bowling, golf, etc.) shouldn't be 'pass the controller around' games. But obviously some other like Tennis will require four Wii-motes...
Sat 16/09/06 at 10:08
Regular
Is it multiplayer? If so I hope you only need one control for games like golf.

EDIT: Oh, and thank God it's free. There's no way in hell I would pay for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.