GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
Why is it that every time the WWE come to England, we get matches that dont go to the WWE storylines? Its stupid!
Look at the line-up for Rebellion so far:

Brock Lesnar Vs Edge (WWE Undisputed Championship)

This is a match made from hell. I mean, everyone knows who the winner is going to be! Brock. Brock Lesnar is just gonna get his @ss kicked for a while to put us in doubt, then all of a sudden, he'll turn the tables and win the match. Thats not a prediction, its a fact!

Taker Vs Angle

Suppose that this one could be a good match but its got no lead-up.

Jamie Noble Vs Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight)

Could go either way. Might be a good match but again, no lead-up!

Doesn't really look so good, does it? Worst of all, we have to pay about £14 (correct me if im wrong) to see it. I dont think im gonna be forking out the money. Anyone planning on getting it?!
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ant wrote:
> Still, Lesnar vs Edge will be a good bout.

---

Pfft.

:-D
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:12
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Its just not as good though when you know who the winner is going to be..
Tue 15/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
Still, Lesnar vs Edge will be a good bout.
Sun 13/10/02 at 23:25
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Until they actually take the UK seriously and have a PPV followed by a RAW and Smackdown in the UK, I will refuse to pay for UK PPV's.
Sun 13/10/02 at 23:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
I only buy British shows if they have either of Too Cool in it.

Insurrexxtion 2001 is my favourite, just because Grandmaster Sexay got a massive pop at the start. :D
Sun 13/10/02 at 22:15
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Nah, I'm not going to bother.

If I were going live it would be a completly different story, but as most of the matches are repeats of recent fueds, or ones that will be shown on TV in the upcoming weeks, the UK PPV's are ones I never bother watching.
Sun 13/10/02 at 22:14
Regular
""to many dead hero""
i think that the winners are going to be

brock as you said
undertaker well hes p*ssed off i would hate to be in kurts boots
ray hes a good little fighter
Sun 13/10/02 at 21:29
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Why is it that every time the WWE come to England, we get matches that dont go to the WWE storylines? Its stupid!
Look at the line-up for Rebellion so far:

Brock Lesnar Vs Edge (WWE Undisputed Championship)

This is a match made from hell. I mean, everyone knows who the winner is going to be! Brock. Brock Lesnar is just gonna get his @ss kicked for a while to put us in doubt, then all of a sudden, he'll turn the tables and win the match. Thats not a prediction, its a fact!

Taker Vs Angle

Suppose that this one could be a good match but its got no lead-up.

Jamie Noble Vs Rey Mysterio (Cruiserweight)

Could go either way. Might be a good match but again, no lead-up!

Doesn't really look so good, does it? Worst of all, we have to pay about £14 (correct me if im wrong) to see it. I dont think im gonna be forking out the money. Anyone planning on getting it?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.