GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"online gaming on the xbox and ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 15:47
Regular
what do people think about this then.

i think its a good thing all round apart from price but anyway its good for people who dont have many people playing with them and want more of a gaming experiance i only have 4 at the most so i think its good well as long as the games are good that is i mean i want to play games like halo and unreal tournament with alot of players and different oponents.

so tell me what you think and if your getting it what type of name will you be having .
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:27
Regular
""to many dead hero""
ok
Sun 13/10/02 at 17:34
"slightlyshortertagl"
soryr to break up the party....

but £40 is the price XBoxers will have to pay for the initial set and for the first year
Sun 13/10/02 at 17:19
Regular
""to many dead hero""
or which will be better and why?
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:13
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Ine-San wrote:
> This really is a n00bathon. You can tell by the bad spelling and
> punctuation

so it dont really matter
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:08
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
This really is a n00bathon. You can tell by the bad spelling and punctuation
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:07
Regular
""to many dead hero""
yea well i know i'm getting it for 3 games only at the moment and they are

halo 2

unreal tournament 2003

medal of honor, that comes out next year. p.s. were is everyone its too queit.
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
yeah, but microsoft are evil. They'll keep it there for ages and bring out something really good to make people buy it.
Sun 13/10/02 at 16:02
Regular
""to many dead hero""
it wont stay that price for long they will have to bring it down if they want it to work
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I heard you had to pay £100 every year to online with PS2, X box is also very expensive.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:47
Regular
""to many dead hero""
what do people think about this then.

i think its a good thing all round apart from price but anyway its good for people who dont have many people playing with them and want more of a gaming experiance i only have 4 at the most so i think its good well as long as the games are good that is i mean i want to play games like halo and unreal tournament with alot of players and different oponents.

so tell me what you think and if your getting it what type of name will you be having .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.