GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"tv vs games"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 12:33
Regular
what do you think is better tv or games
Sun 13/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
Games let you interact, though TV is more relaxing...

I'm not really sure :D.
Sun 13/10/02 at 19:05
I don't see why TV and Video games should be in competition. Take the Simpsons, for example. Everyone loves the Simpsons, and most people watch it whenever it's on. When there's something they don't want to watch, then they can play games.
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:34
TV because you need one to play games on!
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:26
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> What a stupid question!!!!!!
> shut up you silly newbie!

like you said hes anewbie, give him time.

> look you have just arrived so take some time to read some of the other
> posts.

maybe hes looked at yours and thats the problem. I just read two posts by you making no sence at all because you seem to miss out

every now and again, you did in this one, well done, a blue peter badge is on its way.

I say TV at the moment as my GC playing up and also you dont need to do anything watching tv...but then again im tired right now.
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
grim wrote:
> toughy

Not really considering there is absolute sod all on TV these days except soaps, bloody reality shows and endless repeates of 20 year old comedy shows.

Games it is then, of which I have plenty to keep me entertained.
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:01
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Games.
Sun 13/10/02 at 17:26
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Give the guy a break, all he did was ask a question. Just cos he has the 'newbie' tag dont mean he is there to be spoke to like that, if you think the question is dumb then dont answer.

Anyway i agree with the reply that said it depends whats on TV at the time... games can always wait 30 mins cant they.
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:47
Its obviously TV. Games i mean. No, TV. I don't know do I?
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:46
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
What a stupid question!!!!!!
shut up you silly newbie!
look you have just arrived so take some time to read some of the other posts. then come back and use a little bit more thinking to write something alot better.
television and games are two entirely diffenet things, you cant even compare them.
Sun 13/10/02 at 12:41
Regular
"Balls"
grim wrote:
> what do you think is better tv or games

depends whats on, if dave gorman is on, or soming really good then TV wins all the time. games can wait for you TV cant.

stupid post by the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.