GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameaday, is Far, Far, Away!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 19:48
Regular
I sent an email 10 days ago asking for Perfect Dark. The email was received and notified on the winners board. Yet they STILL haven't got round to sending the game yet!

Unless Ali likes to personally design every certificate, search the warehouse for the game, wrap it all up himself and personally deliver it then I don't think that it should take this long.

I don't mean to complain (it is a free game after all) but shouldn't winning games be treated like normal orders which arrive within 3 or four days after sending or when the games released?
Fri 01/12/00 at 00:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Treading on thin ice there Tony ;-))

With the amount of people asking that, its only going to be so long before someone gets a pair of hands wrapped round their throat :-)))
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:30
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ali - how comes I've never won Gameaday?
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:29
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Not another psychic. Grix - you're supposed to read my post before you reply to it.

I agree Ali/stream/etc is a better image than upside-down sheepy
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
TONY you were 2nd out of 4 Ant i AM afarid yours was last1
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:26
Regular
I still prefer the image of a bearded, and long haired Ali being dragged down a stream by his two leg plasters while hanging upside down trying to breath through a plastic tube.

It's a bit more laughable to think about.

No offence Ali, it's just the image.

: )
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:26
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Grix you won the great sheep drawing contest by the way! I live in
> EAST KILBRIDE!

HHHmmm. I drew the best upside-down sheep.

You can automatically flip the upside down sheep the right way up by grabbing your monitor with both hands and turning it over.

There is an alternative method a viewing the upside-down sheep, but this involves standing on your head so you'll find it more difficult to type messages in this position.
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:25
Regular
Uh, i don't know where that is. Is that why my last gameaday took so long......
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:23
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
We're in the centre of the universe

SAWBRIDGEWORTH
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:21
Regular
Where is SR anyway? Are you in London?
Thu 30/11/00 at 22:20
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Only two people WORK at SR, which employs 100 people.

No - come back everybody, I didn't mean it. That's not true, I never used the words "lazy" or "workshy".

OK - actually some 100 excellent people work really hard at SR. If your game is late then blame the posty: You'll get your game ONLY after the postman has finished his turn - so there!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.