GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The theory of the Human hidden powers by ^Anubis^"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 12/10/02 at 17:37
Regular
I belive that that God does not exist and that life started as the universe goes through one of it's many cycles of expanding and retracting in size.
We Humans beleive that we started out with the amount of brain power as we do now, but I beleive that this is not true. We probably had all sorts of powers that we think only occur very rarely in our modern world, like telepathic abilites that allow us to talk to other people's minds through our own. The ability to heal and predict the future, and also telekinetic powers that allow us to move objects with our minds.
I think that the reason we do not have these powers now is because their life got too predictable for them to not want to use them any more, so we evolved from them into us but gradually our abilities were taken away from us.
There are still most of us that actaully have some sort of abilties (some more than others) because there is a thoery that was made upon plane crashes and the numbers of people on the planes when it happens.
The plane thoery is where when a plane crashes there is only half the amount of people using the plane whereas usually when there is a not so busy day it's about 3/4 full. So whenever a plane crashes there is only half the amount of space left, but on a not so busy day when there is no crash it's 3/4's full.
So half the passengers had cancelled their flight because of either a flu or a bad omen (which brings me back to the topic of people still using their pre-dormant powers). Then after wards those people are thankful OR guilty that they survived and the others are dead.
People still use their powers even though they do not know they exist.

Thanks for reading my theory
Thu 17/10/02 at 11:27
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Sorry what are the options again?
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:39
Regular
"This planet sucks"
I am not human and I disagry because they are only just discovering that some of them have powers.
Wed 16/10/02 at 22:08
The sagacious one wrote:
> I knew you'd say that! I'm the seer, that's what my name means...
Who, me or him?
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:53
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I knew you'd say that! I'm the seer, that's what my name means...
Wed 16/10/02 at 17:45
"The Will of D."
That's what I was gonna say, this Eliminator guy certainly agrees with me.
Wed 16/10/02 at 15:26
Or it could have been the monkeys that had the powers then as they evolved into humans they regressed back into their minds.
Wed 16/10/02 at 13:03
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Anything could prove your theory? Such ludicrous ideas, like the human race being transported across then galaxy and "frozen" at the last Ice Age, cannot really be used in an intelligent debate.

We have EVIDENCE (genetic, fossil based and theoretical) of our evolution from Apes (just look at your toes for example-why the hell do they have nails on them? In fact why do we have toes at all?) so there can be no disputing that we do not have "special" powers. Humans always try and claim they have powers to make themselves think that there is a point to existence.

We are just more emotionaly evolved monkeys with debateably superior intelligence (I'd rather spend my days lazing around in a tree, scratching and eating, sleeping and then swinging about a bit, than working).

Anyway forsee the wording in my next post using special powers...
Tue 15/10/02 at 19:49
"The Will of D."
Well I still believe what I'm telling you is probably the truth, heck we could have easily have been transported to Earth billions of years ago with our suppernatural powers intact and were frozen in the last Ice-age, then were eventually brought back to life with less power than we last had. This could easily prove my thoery to be correct even if I didn't mention anything about us being here before the last Ice-age.
Tue 15/10/02 at 09:39
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
^Anubis^ wrote:
> We Humans beleive that we started out with the amount of brain power
> as we do now

I though we believed we evolved the brain power we had today?

What part of human evolution on would fare better by removing telekinesis, etc... Most sixth senses would prove beneficial to the species/individual, I see no reason for human to have 'had' the skills and to have lost them over time?

There are a LOT of validly documented cases of people with what are curious abilities... the Russian guy who could think about a picture, and project it onto a photograph comes to mind...

I have no doubt that 'there is more on heaven and earth, than is dreamt of in your philosophy Horatio' (or however the hell that goes)... but I also don’t doubt that all theories suggested so far are pure fantasy and ludicrous speculation...
Tue 15/10/02 at 09:30
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
^Anubis^ wrote:

but some of them can teach you how to hit you opponent
> blindfolded and defend yourself, have you ever watched the film
> "Blood Sport"?

> Well your so dumd-didlely-dumb, didely! You are so childish why can't
> you actually belive the unnatural, heck you are unnatural!

Silly boy - show's how little you actually know about me.

So you say I'm childish because I don't believe in the unnatural ?

You use things that happen in Jean-Claude Van Damme films as evidence to support your argument ?

My beliefs are far from childish.

Go put your mittens back on and play with your weebles (They wobble but they dont fall down you know !)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.