GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X box or gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 19:01
Regular
Hi guys

I realy need you guys help!Christmas is coming up AND my mum asks what I what for CHRISTMAS. I say X-BOX or the GAMECUBE, But what one should I get please help
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:01
Regular
"SR DUDE IS A B*STAR"
Hi guys

I realy need you guys help!Christmas is coming up AND my mum asks what I what for CHRISTMAS. I say X-BOX or the GAMECUBE, But what one should I get please help
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:05
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Gamecube!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do the right thing.
games like
Mario Sunshine
Metroid Prime
Starfox Adventure
Timesplitters 2
Legend of Zelda
SSBM
Star wars rogue leader
Luigi's Mansion

Please do the right thing
GAMECUBE!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ask her for a great PC. From Dell. for £1500. Yes, that'll work.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:09
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Both.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:10
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Hmm, another one of these topics, which one to get.

Well Xbox or Gamecube, its really up to you.

Xbox - broadband capable, dvd player, er big controller, make sure your hands are the right size, got a few good games,

Gamecube - HOME TO THE BEST GAME EVER, (Mario Sunshine), Nice controller, small in size, Freeloader coming out(Play imports without chipping), cheaper than the Xbox, and much lighter! Class games on it. Broadband and 56k capable.

End of the day its up to you, I'd go for gamecube, thats my opinion.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:11
"+ suspicious minds"
depends on what you like. if you like ps2 games, get the x-box, if you like games with a lack of consideration for everything exept how it plays, get a GC.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:12
Regular
Instead of writing a large single-sided post, I'm going to give you the choice:

X-Box
* DVD Player
* A large choice of games
* Rareware
* No need for memory cards.

GameCube
* Designed with games in mind.
* Super Mario Sunshine
* Better controller (in my opinion)
* The Legend of Zelda.

Don't look at large spec sheets, don't go reading lots and lots of massive posts trying to make your mind up. Just look at those two short lists, pick which suits you the best, then choose.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:17
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Right now is the time to buy, SR have got great deals going on, but I'm just inching to say this, has to be a great deal (Sorry SR)

Mario Sunshine, with 4 other games(These are racing games), with memory card, with console uder £200.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:23
Regular
It'd be easier to ask people in the Xbox Forum/Gamecube forum....ask about the consoles pros/cons.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:28
Regular
PS2.

...nuff said.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.