GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Got me X-Box!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 16:58
Regular
Went into town this morning to pick up my X-Box - I ended up getting the console, an extra control pad, Halo and Jet Set Radio Future (they didnt have Dead or Alive 3 in stock unfortunately)

First impressions - WOW!! Why didnt I get one sooner. I havent even had chance to play Jet Set Radio as yet, Im totaly addicted to Halo at the moment - Its one of if not the best game Ive ever played in my life - Its that damn good!! Im well impressed - Anyway must get back to it I hear it calling!!
Sun 13/10/02 at 20:46
cheers
Sun 13/10/02 at 18:52
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
No problem Sam. ;-)
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:51
Regular
""to many dead hero""
finaly someone who likes halo as much as me i wouldent put that in the top topic forum
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:17
Sav, could you send me a DVD please. I have already emailed you with my adress.
Ta

Sam41: Ask them If you want I'll tell you what they say one hundred million people going my way.
Sun 13/10/02 at 15:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
;-) mwahahahahahahahahaha - bottle.

Only a few discs left to distribute. ;-))
Sun 13/10/02 at 14:51
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Is it me or more people thinking xbox is half decent?
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:49
Regular
Not that he will be aware of though, Mwhahahahah! Sav did you recieve the bottle? *Wink Wink* Don't tell anyone though as it will be a very big surprise ;)
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Don't worry Tom - the disc will arrive with no nasty surprises. :-)
Sun 13/10/02 at 13:19
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Looks like its a job for.........SavMan!
>
> I've done my deed for the week, Garbe knows what i mean :P

Yeah, you can be my sidekick - Freak Boy. ;-))
Cue the Batman tune but with altered name of course. ;-)
Sun 13/10/02 at 10:34
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Savatt78 wrote:
> E-mail me your address at [email protected] mate.
>
> I'll get it sent to you on monday. ;-)

Cheers! I'll just hope that winking smillee wasn't an evil wink :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.