GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GingerLord posting - Limited Edition"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 15:08
Regular
Yep, I'm back, but for a limited time only! I'd like to apologise to all my friends on here who I haven't spoken to for ages. Unfortunately I have been working all summer, and my company wouldn't take kindly to me visiting chatforums all day, and I couldn't get my PC up to London.

So, I'm back up at uni for the weekend, visiting friends. So unfortunately this is more of a quick visit than a comeback. I've missed those long discussions over bands, movies, and everything else that comes up in these forums.

Stryke - I expect you to be going to see Lifehouse at the end of this month boy! Have you got the new album. Spin is, in my opinion, their best song yet. What do you think? Oh, and the D are coming back in November!!

Gabbo, Rasta - you still on about Counting Crows day and night? I must say that their new album wasn't what I was hoping for, but I'm still gonna go see them in the new year.

Grix - Did you ever finish your story? If so, I wouldn't mind the full copy! I sort of left it half way through (I think!), and was really getting into it.

Ortega, Solskjaer - are you still the only two who regularly post anything sensible in the sport forums, rather than "Heskey is poo, I fink Bekham is da GOD"? :-)

And for all the rest of you who broadened my horizons with your thoughts and ideas. Thanks. And hopefully sometime soon I will be able to get back in here more regularly.

For those of you who think this post might be a bit weird, you haven't been on these forums long enough. I know more about some people on these forums than some of my friends in the "real world", if that's what you can call it. This is a special place, where you can be who you really want to be. Make the most of it.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Heh, Of course I am :-)

Meh, Hard Candy's more like RTS, the songs are faster and jauntier. Still got their old style in there though. IMO, they've never done a bad song (except from maybe High Life) and nothing on this album changes that. Meh, I still love it :-D

Anwyay. How are ye? Been a while since I saw your ravings about the D :-D (be you angels? And we said nay, we are but men... ROCK!)

Stay good dudey.
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:26
Regular
Still writing and designing stuff for me story... spending more and more time on it, even though it doesn't show. :0D

...Yet. :0D
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:22
Regular
Hey hey. Got the new album on day of release, obviously :D Spin rocks, but I rate Am I Ever Gonna Find Out above it. And I still think No Name Face is better. As for the gig at Dingwalls, it sold out so quickly I couldn't get them, as much as I tried. But the D, hell yeah! I'm going to go get tickets now, hopefully.
Fri 11/10/02 at 15:08
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Yep, I'm back, but for a limited time only! I'd like to apologise to all my friends on here who I haven't spoken to for ages. Unfortunately I have been working all summer, and my company wouldn't take kindly to me visiting chatforums all day, and I couldn't get my PC up to London.

So, I'm back up at uni for the weekend, visiting friends. So unfortunately this is more of a quick visit than a comeback. I've missed those long discussions over bands, movies, and everything else that comes up in these forums.

Stryke - I expect you to be going to see Lifehouse at the end of this month boy! Have you got the new album. Spin is, in my opinion, their best song yet. What do you think? Oh, and the D are coming back in November!!

Gabbo, Rasta - you still on about Counting Crows day and night? I must say that their new album wasn't what I was hoping for, but I'm still gonna go see them in the new year.

Grix - Did you ever finish your story? If so, I wouldn't mind the full copy! I sort of left it half way through (I think!), and was really getting into it.

Ortega, Solskjaer - are you still the only two who regularly post anything sensible in the sport forums, rather than "Heskey is poo, I fink Bekham is da GOD"? :-)

And for all the rest of you who broadened my horizons with your thoughts and ideas. Thanks. And hopefully sometime soon I will be able to get back in here more regularly.

For those of you who think this post might be a bit weird, you haven't been on these forums long enough. I know more about some people on these forums than some of my friends in the "real world", if that's what you can call it. This is a special place, where you can be who you really want to be. Make the most of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.