GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little competition...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 13:22
Regular
Hi guys.
Haven't been on for a while as I am on holiday :D. Anyway we are thinking of having a little competition on Sunday. We are definatly playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, probably Perfect as well. What are some good settings in Goldeneye. eg. Complex/Lasers etc.
Also any other games that would be good?

I think I have finally found someone just as good as me in Goldeneye if not a little better. I beat him 25-26 in Facility with Golden gun. ANyway just post your tips and stuff.
Fri 11/10/02 at 13:22
Regular
"Australian Person."
Hi guys.
Haven't been on for a while as I am on holiday :D. Anyway we are thinking of having a little competition on Sunday. We are definatly playing Goldeneye and Mario Kart, probably Perfect as well. What are some good settings in Goldeneye. eg. Complex/Lasers etc.
Also any other games that would be good?

I think I have finally found someone just as good as me in Goldeneye if not a little better. I beat him 25-26 in Facility with Golden gun. ANyway just post your tips and stuff.
Fri 11/10/02 at 14:56
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
When I played multiplayer GoldenEye, my favourite deathmatch was one hit kills rule with pistols in the excellent Facility level.
One hit kills certainly sorts the men from the boys.

*Reminisces about multiplayer GoldenEye*
Fri 11/10/02 at 15:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Goldeneye - my 4 favourties

Level - Stack
Guns - Pistols
License to kill

Level - Temple
Guns - Proximity Mines
Normal

Level - Facility
Guns - Power Weapons
Normal

Level - Bunker
Guns - Remote Mines
Normal

Mario Kart 64 is probably the best game to play with 4 players. You will get hours of fun out of that.

Perfect Dark is also good if you put computer bots in aswell. My favourite character was the alien guy.

Other games which are ok to play = Mario Party(1,2 and 3), ISS 64 and TWINE is ok, but not great.
Fri 11/10/02 at 15:57
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If you are going to play on the complex level, do it in perfect dark, its 20 times better.
Fri 11/10/02 at 16:04
Regular
Stack - Rockets
My favourite setting :)

Library - Golden Gun mode

And anything with pistols and one hit kill.

And any level apart from the stack with proximity mines is always a laugh, if a little devoid of skill.
Fri 11/10/02 at 17:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
cookie monster wrote:
> If you are going to play on the complex level, do it in perfect dark,
> its 20 times better.

Oh yeah, how can I forget my favourite level, this was the only level that I was undefeated at. I had any weapons on License to kill mode.
Fri 11/10/02 at 18:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Perfect dark, 8 venge sims, all gold magnums, 10 minute time limit. Bliss.
Alternatively Felicity with all proximity mines except one tranquiliser in the last slot. 8 sims. 10 minutes.
Or even Warehouse with AR34s, Devestators, grenades and gold magnums and a first to 30 death limit with two teams.
Fri 11/10/02 at 18:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Goldeneye
Stack with two players and grenade launchers. One player is on top, on the metal grates, the other on the bottom. If the bottom player kills the top player, he gets to go on top. 10 minutes. Whoever finishes on top wins.
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:00
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
This isnt really a shoot em up style game but it is still good fun.
Toilet terroist
Game: goldeneye
weapons: proximity mines
level: facility
Description: 4 players play, one is allacated as terroist. With proximity mines gos into toilets and puts a mine down in one of the eight toilets. Then leaves. The other three players have been out of the room whilst the terroist has set the trap. they then take it in turns to go in and choose one door. they then walk in and if they do not blow up they carry on playing. the next player goes in and chooses a door, if the door dosnt blow up then they carry on playing. if someone opens the door with the proximity mine they will die and are out of the round. the round carries on until there is only one person left who is the terrosits for the next round. have fun...
Fri 11/10/02 at 19:39
I go to the basement one or whatever it is, and use pistols around all the pillars and junk.

Give me double dostovels and I will rule the world- I dunno what they are called but they are those silver pistols which kick butt! (:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.