GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cheap games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 21:52
Regular
No matter what your looking for as long as its out that is. You can get it really cheap on ebay, i mean yesterday i got twisted metal black for ps2 which is a really good game. Thats the cheapest ive seen it at and i also got virtua fighter 4 for 18 pounds that i fought was a good deal with what it was rated. Im also getting medal of honor for 18 pounds. Aswell as UFC tapout for xbox for 22.00 pounds thats a good deal i think. so what do other ppl think of ebay or is there a cheaper place than ebay.
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:52
Regular
""to many dead hero""
No matter what your looking for as long as its out that is. You can get it really cheap on ebay, i mean yesterday i got twisted metal black for ps2 which is a really good game. Thats the cheapest ive seen it at and i also got virtua fighter 4 for 18 pounds that i fought was a good deal with what it was rated. Im also getting medal of honor for 18 pounds. Aswell as UFC tapout for xbox for 22.00 pounds thats a good deal i think. so what do other ppl think of ebay or is there a cheaper place than ebay.
Thu 10/10/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I got Tekken 4, Winning Eleven 6, Stuntman and NFL Blitz 2003 for £3.

Cool huh.
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:01
Regular
""to many dead hero""
yea that is good but i bet there copys
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ebay is great, especially if you are an import or retro gamer.

Ive heard a rumour of cheaper games, some thing about "a man down the market" but i don't frequent the market, the quality is poor, and the smell off-putting.
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:02
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
YOU IDIOT!!! YOU DONT ADVERTISE OTHER COMPANIES!! U IDIOT..

p.s you missed BATER off the end of your name
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:03
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
sorr in between master and cheif *which should be CHIEF
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:04
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Bazzman wrote:
> sorr in between master and cheif *which should be CHIEF

it was a mistake leave it allready

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.