GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extra Gameaday Prizes - Hardware Reviews"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 17:49
Regular
As you all should know, if you submit a post, review, cheat or walkthrough to the site you are entered into our amazing Gameaday.co.uk competition where you can win games and DVDs every day.

We've noticed that most of the reviews we recieve to UKreviews.com are for games. This is all well and good, but all the lovely shiny hardware we have glistening in our warehouse is starting to feel a bit neglected It's time to give our hardware its chance to shine. We've got amazingly powerful graphics cards, practical printers, crazy gadgets - you name it. Just check out the looong list of links down the left-hand side to see how much cool stuff we do. We love getting hardware reviews in and they always stand a great chance of winning a prize - but now we're adding an extra incentive: 3 EXTRA Gameaday prizes for non-game reviews for the rest of October.

I'm sure a lot of you have bought PC components, peripherals or console accessories recently so submit a review to have a chance of winning one of the 3 extra prizes for reviews of any non-game items in our database. Of course, all reviews are eligable to win a normal prize on the day but 3 EXTRA prizes will be awarded for the best non-game software and hardware reviews in the month which haven't already won a Gameaday prize.

Hope that all makes sense. The best of the three will recieve a prize of their choice up to the value of £50, the other two up to the value of £25. Extra Gameaday competiton ends 31st October. Get writing!
Thu 10/10/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Buy a Maxx PC 'cos they're well good!

GAD please...

I'm not joking!
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:46
Regular
Hey, heres my review for your excellent USB ADSL external modem.
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:49
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
As you all should know, if you submit a post, review, cheat or walkthrough to the site you are entered into our amazing Gameaday.co.uk competition where you can win games and DVDs every day.

We've noticed that most of the reviews we recieve to UKreviews.com are for games. This is all well and good, but all the lovely shiny hardware we have glistening in our warehouse is starting to feel a bit neglected It's time to give our hardware its chance to shine. We've got amazingly powerful graphics cards, practical printers, crazy gadgets - you name it. Just check out the looong list of links down the left-hand side to see how much cool stuff we do. We love getting hardware reviews in and they always stand a great chance of winning a prize - but now we're adding an extra incentive: 3 EXTRA Gameaday prizes for non-game reviews for the rest of October.

I'm sure a lot of you have bought PC components, peripherals or console accessories recently so submit a review to have a chance of winning one of the 3 extra prizes for reviews of any non-game items in our database. Of course, all reviews are eligable to win a normal prize on the day but 3 EXTRA prizes will be awarded for the best non-game software and hardware reviews in the month which haven't already won a Gameaday prize.

Hope that all makes sense. The best of the three will recieve a prize of their choice up to the value of £50, the other two up to the value of £25. Extra Gameaday competiton ends 31st October. Get writing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.