GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Extra Gameaday Prizes - Hardware Reviews"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 17:47
Regular
As you all should know, if you submit a post, review, cheat or walkthrough to the site you are entered into our amazing Gameaday.co.uk competition where you can win games and DVDs every day.

We've noticed that most of the reviews we receive to UKreviews.com are for games. This is all well and good, but all the lovely shiny hardware we have glistening in our warehouse is starting to feel a bit neglected It's time to give our hardware its chance to shine. We've got amazingly powerful graphics cards, practical printers, crazy gadgets - you name it. Just check out the looong list of links down the left-hand side to see how much cool stuff we do. We love getting hardware reviews in and they always stand a great chance of winning a prize - but now we're adding an extra incentive: 3 EXTRA Gameaday prizes for non-game reviews for the rest of October.

I'm sure a lot of you have bought PC components, peripherals or console accessories recently so submit a review to have a chance of winning one of the 3 extra prizes for reviews of any non-game items in our database. Of course, all reviews are eligable to win a normal prize on the day but 3 EXTRA prizes will be awarded for the best non-game software and hardware reviews in the month which haven't already won a Gameaday prize.

Hope that all makes sense. The best of the three will recieve a prize of their choice up to the value of £50, the other two up to the value of £25. Extra Gameaday competiton ends 31st October. Get writing!
Wed 13/11/02 at 16:58
Regular
POP :-)
Fri 01/11/02 at 11:27
Regular
"Remember me?"
Tony wrote:

> Dark Mark later wrote:
> you're already asking who's one
>
>
> *_*

Is it an offence to give you a good spanking? *cracks knuckles*

*runs*
Fri 01/11/02 at 11:16
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Dark Mark wrote:
> Your lack of spelling and numerical abilities amuse me.

Dark Mark later wrote:
> you're already asking who's one

*_*
Fri 01/11/02 at 10:55
Regular
"Remember me?"
Muzic_Man wrote:
> Who won?

SR have will have been recieving LOADS of reviews throughout almost the whole month of October. It's November 1st and you're already asking who's one? It'll take a fair few days - maybe even weeks - to read through all those reviews and when they DO decide on winners, the information will come up on the winners lists, won't it? Hmmmmmmm? Well?

Tsk!
Fri 01/11/02 at 01:57
Regular
Who won?
Fri 25/10/02 at 15:54
I posted that damn review here because it does not exist on your databases.
special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/review.php?custid=1034271907
Tue 22/10/02 at 18:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
Muzic_Man wrote:
> WOW, all you have to do is do a review on anything except games, ok i
> have all readdy done 4 reviews

yES, BUT YOU DON'T AUTOMATICALLY WIN... SILLY PERSON.
Tue 22/10/02 at 17:43
Regular
WOW, all you have to do is do a review on anything except games, ok i have all readdy done 4 reviews
Wed 16/10/02 at 08:16
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
so you can review anything in your list except games, am i right?
Tue 15/10/02 at 20:36
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Is this just a hardware contest or can you review a DVD as well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.