GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eastenders the game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 08:06
Regular
Wouldn’t it be great if Eastenders was made in to a game. You select a character from the square and the objective is to carry missions and do tasks depending on the person you choose to be, say you choose to be Frank Butcher, one of your missions would be to shift 10 dodgey Jags without getting caught by the police, or you can have a bit of hand to hand combat with Roy Evans over who gets Pat. Maybe you could be Steve Owen and chat up a young lady down at the E20, and get her back to your flat for coffee. The one I reckon would be the funniest would be taking control of Phil Mitchell and walking around the square with a baseball bat bashing anyone or anything that gets in your way. I’m sure there are loads more ideas for characters and their missions, so I put it to you gameaday’ers to come up with more and together we can make this game happen.
Thu 30/11/00 at 08:06
Wouldn’t it be great if Eastenders was made in to a game. You select a character from the square and the objective is to carry missions and do tasks depending on the person you choose to be, say you choose to be Frank Butcher, one of your missions would be to shift 10 dodgey Jags without getting caught by the police, or you can have a bit of hand to hand combat with Roy Evans over who gets Pat. Maybe you could be Steve Owen and chat up a young lady down at the E20, and get her back to your flat for coffee. The one I reckon would be the funniest would be taking control of Phil Mitchell and walking around the square with a baseball bat bashing anyone or anything that gets in your way. I’m sure there are loads more ideas for characters and their missions, so I put it to you gameaday’ers to come up with more and together we can make this game happen.
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:00
Regular
"smile, it's free"
How about "Nightmare on Ramsey Street" ? (um..that is the right one isn't it?)
Kill 'em all! Soaps all suck.....
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:06
Regular
"not dead"
Here's an idea.

Go to New Game Ideas Forum.

Read Eastenders Game topic by Pacman.

Realise it's already been done.

Don't post your message.
Thu 30/11/00 at 16:47
Regular
God newbies these days........
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:02
Regular
Go to new game ideas

Read the message I posted about a Beales Market game

Now ask yourself this: "Was my topic original enough to win gameaday?"

You'll find the answer to be

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Thu 30/11/00 at 23:04
Regular
Who's been fu**ing with my username? It's Edgy not edgy375 or whatever's just appeared!
Tue 29/07/08 at 14:51
Regular
I need decent photos of events it is getting dificult for me to take photos run racing or coach and do pics at he same time.

If any one would like to take on the task of photographer i would be so happy i would even lend them a camera.

Ady

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.