GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resi..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 17:08
Regular
Whats so special about crimson heads? details please what do they do how many etc..

**bazzman has spoken**
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:08
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Whats so special about crimson heads? details please what do they do how many etc..

**bazzman has spoken**
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:15
Regular
"-_-"
Yeah I wanted to know that but I found out I think this is the first one

You know the corridor where you get that golden arrow? there's a dead gut there at the beginnig of it and you don't even have to kill him but try to put some kerosene on him and he'll get up and try to kill you ahhh.. the wonders of resi evil.....
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Crimson Heads are just zombies which mutate after a while, and rather than stumble towards you they run, and have very sharp nails which they use to swipe at you.

If you shoot a zombie so much that it falls to the floor and doesn't get up, then after a while they will turn into a crimson head. The only way you can stop this from happening is to burn the zombies when they are on the ground which permanantly kills them.

There's nothing really special about them, there just a little bit faster than normal zombies and use different methods of attack.
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:36
Regular
"Wobble"
cipro wrote:
> There's nothing really special about them, there just a little bit
> faster than normal zombies and use different methods of attack.

A bit faster?

That's the understatement of the day! :-)

Scared the hell out of me when I first encountered one!
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The zombie has to be dead for a while (blood seeping out from around the body) and tehn it'll turn into a crimson head. They have.....a crimson head. And claws. And they run faster than you can, and they swipe at you like a drunken man on a street corner.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.