GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"plz help me"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 13:37
Regular
can u tell me what type of post to put in plz and i will try harder plz no mor slicking me down
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:37
Regular
""to many dead hero""
can u tell me what type of post to put in plz and i will try harder plz no mor slicking me down
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:39
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Go and post in the NoddyFans.co.uk site, I'm sure you'll be well accepted there.
No seriously, the way to post is by not starting your own topics unless absolutely necessary. Post your comments in other people's threads instead.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:42
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
exactly, we all told you yesterday stop posting crap
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:44
Regular
""to many dead hero""
can u still win game a day buy posting in other peoples topics
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:45
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
no and you wont win it anyway cos you talk crap
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:47
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
117 master cheif wrote:
> can u still win game a day buy posting in other peoples topics

Yes you can. A few months back somebody won a GAD by posting a reply in someone else's thread. That is immaterial however, because you will never ever win a GAD without cheating.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Just re-read my last post and it sounds a bit dodgy. I meant that 117 Chief Blokey wouldn't win without cheating, not everyone else. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.