GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe not as good as it used to be : ("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
wwe is a game int it after all i think this would be better i think it will get more replys.

as it say s wwe aint as good as it used to be with top super stars leaving such as the rock mankind and more and what happend to the old under taker coming back well thats out the door and the matches the good ones such as hell in a cell with mankind and the undertaker that was good and armerggedon hell in a cell we need more of them types ladder matches like the tlc matches and so on they are mainly in main events and with the split some of the best tag teams are no more and i never see half off them cos i havent got sky sport one. and even the games are no good take smackdown 3 and raw BORING. so unless wwe gets its act together or it will lose alot of fans let me just say i might watch ufc instead.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:32
Regular
""to many dead hero""
wwe is a game int it after all i think this would be better i think it will get more replys.

as it say s wwe aint as good as it used to be with top super stars leaving such as the rock mankind and more and what happend to the old under taker coming back well thats out the door and the matches the good ones such as hell in a cell with mankind and the undertaker that was good and armerggedon hell in a cell we need more of them types ladder matches like the tlc matches and so on they are mainly in main events and with the split some of the best tag teams are no more and i never see half off them cos i havent got sky sport one. and even the games are no good take smackdown 3 and raw BORING. so unless wwe gets its act together or it will lose alot of fans let me just say i might watch ufc instead.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:34
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Could you please stop posting these Unnecessary posts?
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:40
"Darkness, always"
. ,

, .

^
|
|
See the punctuation marks?
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:41
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
This post wouldn't be so bad if you spelt in English rather than txt spk.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:42
Regular
""to many dead hero""
Little Hobbo wrote:
> This post wouldn't be so bad if you spelt in English rather than txt
> spk.

what like your doing
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:43
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
stop posting crap, you posted 8 new topics in 3 minutes yesterday stop it
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:44
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
117 master cheif wrote:
> Little Hobbo wrote:
> spk.
>
>
> what like your doing

he was jokin anus
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:44
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
117 master cheif wrote:
> Little Hobbo wrote:
> spk.
>
>
> what like your doing

The irony!! :-D
My goldfish has a higher IQ. Seriously.
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:04
Regular
""to many dead hero""
what does it say blob blob blob blob

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.