GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Argh ! My Leg !!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgh !........etc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/11/00 at 00:59
Regular
I was thinking how great it'd be to have a game where the player is a shark (nasty great white thing of course !).
the game lay out could basically be the ocean with you swimming to different locations attacking various victims ;-p

Maybe as you progress through the game you could earn other sharks to be too :-) Maybe it could even go beyond controlling a shark and being a whale or dolphin (yes the dolphins been done i know).

Lets face it most games tend to have things for the player to earn nowadays and thats good cause it increases the longevity of a game and plus rewards players for putting the time in.
With some work put on a plot this could be a nice little idea for a game i think. A certain number of aqua life to be, all with different things to do when you control them, plus elements to earn like extra sea life - maybe even a giant squid could be added in
:-)

Plus of course other locations could be earned to swim around in with the obvious enemies being humans and other aqua life further up the food chain. With graphics and sound being as great as they are now, a game like this could become a pretty special title :-)
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:51
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Jaws was on last night ?? Awwwwwwwwww i missed it.
That film did contribute though when i thought of sharks.
After that the idea expanded and everything came together hahaha

Thats basically how my brain works with ideas, it starts off with one specific thing, then other things add on
;-))
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
what made you think of this savatt? was it 'jaws' last night?
The closest I have ever been to this was on 'silicon valley' on the N64, if you see an animal you can possess it's body and walk around and it has it's own special capabilities, very clever.
Plus, Conker's BFD has a shark scene like on 'Jaws' as a cut scene, it looks really good, it's the only scene i've seen so far though, theres gotta be some better stuff in there somewhere.
Thu 30/11/00 at 11:42
I think that is a pretty good idea for a game. It would certainly be more exciting than being a Dolphin!!
Thu 30/11/00 at 01:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
well, a more violent yogie anyway - one that prefers wrapping picnic baskets round peoples heads and turning their cars over ;-)
Thu 30/11/00 at 01:15
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
in other words you wanna be yogie and boo-boo ;-))
Smarter than the average bear and all that
Thu 30/11/00 at 01:03
I think an interactive experience that sees you as a Tiger or a Bear in the game - be the animal, eat what you like, terrorise visiters, break free from the zoo and make you way out of captivity to a better world; walk round London, race against the cars like in MSR; go to the airport, fly to an African country where Tigers live, then roam free! Magic!
Thu 30/11/00 at 01:03
Thas pretty good, i thik you shold win a game for that
Thu 30/11/00 at 00:59
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I was thinking how great it'd be to have a game where the player is a shark (nasty great white thing of course !).
the game lay out could basically be the ocean with you swimming to different locations attacking various victims ;-p

Maybe as you progress through the game you could earn other sharks to be too :-) Maybe it could even go beyond controlling a shark and being a whale or dolphin (yes the dolphins been done i know).

Lets face it most games tend to have things for the player to earn nowadays and thats good cause it increases the longevity of a game and plus rewards players for putting the time in.
With some work put on a plot this could be a nice little idea for a game i think. A certain number of aqua life to be, all with different things to do when you control them, plus elements to earn like extra sea life - maybe even a giant squid could be added in
:-)

Plus of course other locations could be earned to swim around in with the obvious enemies being humans and other aqua life further up the food chain. With graphics and sound being as great as they are now, a game like this could become a pretty special title :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.