GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"wwe not as good as it used to be : ("

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/10/02 at 13:29
Regular
as it say s wwe aint as good as it used to be with top super stars leaving such as the rock mankind and more and what happend to the old under taker coming back well thats out the door and the matches the good ones such as hell in a cell with mankind and the undertaker that was good and armerggedon hell in a cell we need more of them types ladder matches like the tlc matches and so on they are mainly in main events and with the split some of the best tag teams are no more and i never see half off them cos i havent got sky sport one. and even the games are no good take smackdown 3 and raw BORING. so unless wwe gets its act together or it will lose alot of fans let me just say i might watch ufc instead.
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:29
Regular
""to many dead hero""
as it say s wwe aint as good as it used to be with top super stars leaving such as the rock mankind and more and what happend to the old under taker coming back well thats out the door and the matches the good ones such as hell in a cell with mankind and the undertaker that was good and armerggedon hell in a cell we need more of them types ladder matches like the tlc matches and so on they are mainly in main events and with the split some of the best tag teams are no more and i never see half off them cos i havent got sky sport one. and even the games are no good take smackdown 3 and raw BORING. so unless wwe gets its act together or it will lose alot of fans let me just say i might watch ufc instead.
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:36
Regular
If you like...
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Master Cheif, go and stick your head down a toilet, flush 45 times and then come up and hopefully you'll have learned how to spell Chief.
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Nah, make that 46 times...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.